1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Logitech G27 converters

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Sleeper Service, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I'm from the dark side (pc version) but I'm looking for some info for a work colleague who wants to try out one or two racing games on his PS4 without going to major expense of buying too much equipment.

I have a "spare" G27 and have read about converters like the CronusMAX PLUS, Crosshair and the M4 and I was wondering if any of you consolieri had any experience of using any of these to get a G27 hooked up with a PS4.

I'm also aware of the G27 to arduino to PS4 type of connections but that may be a bit over his and my head.

Any help or advice you may be able to pass on would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sleeper

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using thrustmaster ts-pc wheel with logitech G27 pedal (not wheel) Jan 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Problem configuring Logitech G27 Jul 10, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds My logitech g27 ffb is not working properly Feb 10, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G27 lost calibration Feb 2, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G27 woes Sep 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Changed Logitech G27 Accelerator position to only reaching 89% Throttle Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G27 not detected Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals the game doesn't detect Button 0 on Logitech G27 Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G27 don't work with ACC Dec 18, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions T3PA or other with logitech weel G27 Apr 16, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G27 Force Feedback FFB Assetto Corsa - A.S way Sep 30, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Logitech G27 vs. Thrustmaster TH8A shifter Aug 28, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds GAME WONT START WITH LOGITECH G27 Jun 13, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 1.14 logitech g27 not detected May 18, 2017

3. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Used CronusMax with G27 for about half year than upgrade to T300

The firmware of CronusMax is 1.23 I think, the problem is not stable enough.
    1. Sometimes bad rotation. ( same as G29)
    2. Sometimes FFB error after car collided hard. FFB become very hard but only the force to return to center, other FFB lost.
    3. While driving, share button triggered but not touched

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Sleeper Service likes this.
  4. Sleeper Service

Cheers squire, thanks for the info.

5. Flavus

Flavus Racer

pippo10 and Sleeper Service like this.
  6. Sleeper Service

Thanks @Flavus

I'll pass the info on, Cheers.

7. Raikku

Raikku Racer

8. Sleeper Service

Thanks @Raikku

He's invested in a T300 now, seems very happy.

Cheers

pippo10 likes this.
  9. Hi! I'm using the Crosshair and everything is allright. Almost zero delays. My G27 works better on my ps4 with cross hair than in my PS3 without it.