1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Logitech G29 PS4 FFB settings

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by AC2016, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Banditvw

Banditvw Rookie

Totally agree with you about the deadzone. It's actually made me leave ac until a hopeful fix. On pcars I have deadzone dialled in at 0.16 but allows you to feel feedback when going straight

2. gallinago44

gallinago44 Rookie

I have to wonder at the designer who thought it a good idea to make it possible for the wheel to shake so violently. It is mechanical madness. Surely this does nothing to add to the realism of any driving game? It must cause huge wear on the internals of the wheel. Assetto Corsa, thankfully, allows you to turn this effect right down, which is what I have done.

3. My g29 is clunky aswell. What are your settings?

4. FFB 100
    Kerb FFB 50
    Road FFB 50
    Slip FFB 10
    Understeer ON
    Use H Shifter ON
    Only little bit shaking on Monza long 1966 in the 2 banked turns.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  5. Hi Guys, I am really struggling to get this game feeling great, played on PC many times including in VR, I have just got my PS4 and this was the first game I bought, but I can't get it feeling the way it should, maybe not as good as PC but it just doesn't feel great, I can virtually never catch a slide, I have many years experience of driving games and don't play any other genre, I understand the basics and it has nothing to do with my style of driving, I really want this game to feel as good as I know it can, I am on ps4 with a g29, at the moment this game doesn't feel superior to the so called arcade sims, it doesn't even seem on a par, very frustrated, any help would be appreciated, also trying to find setups that actually work with the most recent updates isn't easy, I have heard that setups can be made redundant with changes made within updates. are there any tuning exploits that people are aware of?