1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look what the cat hacked in s01e08 - spin baby

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Jul 29, 2015.

1. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Gamer

Even at 100% the AI is to slow on Nordschleife or Spa with GT3 cars.

2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Sir, are you a 1.2 beta tester?

3. spidiG

spidiG Racer

Will AI ever do human mistakes or will allways drive flawlessly?

4. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

They have random mistakes programmed

LATE4APEX likes this.
  5. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Gamer

Sadly, I have to say no.

6. spidiG

spidiG Racer

I know the lock up sometimes, but do/will they spin out? I believe they should....

7. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

9. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

AC has a small group of beta testers that were selected from people on the forums that applied to do it. This was done right around release. Only a small amount of people got in, and you can't get in anymore.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

AurusCE, PhenOm and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You probably use a smurf account to be anonymous.

12. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Nope. I've only this one. Friends on Steam can see me on AC all the day.

[​IMG]

Jokes apart, I can confirm it's not the beta group.
    Probably related to Steam Workshop

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    A.r.e.s., cooknn, Dookie and 8 others like this.
  13. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

Dookie, Znam Neznam, snyperal and 4 others like this.
  14. SuperBobKing

SuperBobKing Racer

That means it is getting released today! For those who didn't click the link he fixed the bug and said that the update is good to go for a Friday release.

grat, Michele Papis and yusupov like this.
  15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I'm following his weekly streams like it'd be a tv series. Every time I need to wait for the next episode, I feel empty until the new episode is released. lol Maybe because is summer and many tv series are on pause, so not much to watch. But nothing takes away, his streams are nice to follow, also mainly because of AC.

Ischemica, AurusCE, nonnex and 2 others like this.
  16. magzire

magzire Alien

After watching most of these streams its clear what directing AC is going. I always believed even before MP was added basic fundmental things would be finally added but guess thats not case. :(

So many things that are low priority or not even being considered are most important to the hardcore simmers, makes me wonder what is on the high priority?

Either way I still enjoy AC and support them.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  17. magzire

magzire Alien

18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

People simply need to realize that there are priorities.
    Priority #1 of a company still is making profit and if this means not wasting precious hours of coding on something that the minority (Admit it, the real hardcore simmers are in a minority) wants to see or either fix real issues and invest the hours in something more important.
    It also needs to be achievable engine/game wise. If the game simply can't support it due to restrictions -> nothing we can do about it.

And what do you call basic fundamental things?

We've got a flag system that works pretty well imo.
    False starts seem to be possible in the future and I think those will be implemented (not too sure about it though)
    Start engine/stall function will be in the game (if you're using a manual clutch though)
    new FFB updates which will solve (hopefully) the SAT problems is also coming.
    Physics updates are coming.

All these things I mentioned above, to me, seem to be the fundamental things for MP right now. I don't know what else you want.
    Rain won't happen, maybe in the future and night racing won't happen at all in AC1 due to graphics engine restrictions.

AurusCE, Jebus, Minolin and 2 others like this.
  19. snyperal

snyperal Simracer

A pretty fair assessment that.

I don't know how I feel about false starts though, unless you get black flagged and insta pitted? I just see it as a opportunity for car pinball by online trolls. If it's set as a server option then brilliant, league racers can use it and pubbers can avoid it.

I like the videos, it gave me a small measure of just what's involved, however after a cursory glance I've not really watched them. Too techy for me.

I do enjoy seeing a developer interacting with his community and giving his opinions however contrary. From what I've seen from other devs it's more like: this is coming! Open your wallets!!

20. magzire

magzire Alien

Pit limiter
    Pit strategy
    Ability to show different tires
    Stop n Go penalty
    Live timings
    False start
    Safety car
    Formation lap
    Rolling start
    Spectator
    Share setups

Just the obivous off the top of my head. Doesn't get any more basic than these.

Vítor Sousa and Kristaps like this.