1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER MONTH GOES BY WITHOUT PRIVATE LOBBYS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DUNKY- DOPEUS, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Great moderation job. This stuff sticks, but call someone a shill and suddenly "we need to calm down" and post is removed :D

Traks1 likes this.
  2. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Whilst is great that people take time to organise and record these events, would it not be better if we had actual leaderboards IN GAME so events can be set up by any member of the community, and the results are there for all to see and try to beat ?
    My hope is Kunos isn't mistaking private lobbies with what is really required, custom public lobbies ? Many of my friends have already given up on AC due to the lobby system, most have sold their copy and moved on, so a public lobby system is needed so the remaining members of my group can find and befriend new racers. Having a private lobby that is only accessible by a password, or friends list only invite won't do much to raise interest for the online environment as any new or returning players will just see rooms they have no way of joining and give up !

3. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Yep an official automated global Leaderboard would be awesome, but that may be different from private lobbies. Here's hoping it's included soon.

svenvangent, TheGT500 and BrainsBush like this.
  4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

In my opinion the first thing that needs attention on Xbox is the frame rate, what's the point of private lobbies if the rooms full of what you all want to race and the games not running smooth. The fps is all over the shop at present.

svenvangent likes this.
  5. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

True but like it is now makes it more interactive with the racers. You have to upload your screenshot and you can share a 'whats' on your mind'. Very pleasant and respectful community. Although I would like to see what you suggested

6. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Patience. It'll be implemented just as soon as the next batch of DLC is available. Or not long after. Or never.

ppbucko and paul_wev like this.
  7. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Naturally you've got the right to say whatever comes to your mind in a public forum, but it's curious that although you say in another thread you don't feel like going back to AC anymore as it doesn't fulfil your crave for 'fun' or whatever, you still seem incredibly fond of coming to this forum to spread your negative comments. At least AC 's forum seems to be fun for you!

Nonsense the link you make between the release of Private Lobbies and DLCs. It's been confirmed it's coming with the next update. If you want to spread your negativity about a game that isn't even your cup of tea anymore (your own words somewhere), be at least a bit more accurate about your remarks.

Ischemica, paul_wev and pippo10 like this.
  8. Godness, the more i read and the more i see little unhappy kids...

As lots says, GravelTrap made an absolutly loving challenge every week. Here, you've got many way to entertain yourself, to enjoy other players etc, so okay, you paid for a game, features are not there but comon, go outside, loose some fat and idiocy and play GTA or FM6.

it's very annoying to see all thoses kids complaining. The game is out since 6+months, you know how kunos works, why ALWAYS, bring the same topic?

Go see what's real life with trump, terrorist etc, you'll see that AC is not THAT bad.

9. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Yep. It's fun seeing all the progress reports on the stuff that's needed fixing since August. I come here while I'm waiting for PCars to load. The devil makes work for idle hands. Just waiting for the game to work, seeing as I've invested in all of the DLCs so far only to find the core game seems to worsen with every update. I just want what everyone else wants, nothing more.

ppbucko likes this.
  10. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

The lobbys comes soon...so you need a patience...! The real question to worry is "what type of prived lobbys we get?" i hope they do it totally open , i mean..selecting race options, full car list, mixed cars or same for all, setups on or off...name of the server...ect..ect ! I hope at least is like PCars multyplayer setup, but adding a server name set by the host, like in GT5 online! I expect a good update but im worry obout what kind of "Prived Lobbys we get"

Reinart86 likes this.
  11. So as new member of the community, I am astonished at the hostility between members on various subjects including this one.
    The main point for me is most of the attacking behavior, and I do mean most, is from PC players.

The online lobby is a major part of the gaming experience for any sim racer, I understand it isn't too uncommon for games to get perfected and updated but this is a major component of the game and people have a right to expect it asap before other content that probably isn't as important within the overall experience including organised clean races and the social element this brings, some of the defending fanboy behavior on this site is some of the worst I have encountered, people have paid full price for this game, it's not a working demo so, with every passing update that comes without proper private lobbies etc it is going to bring discontent.
    Yes we understand Kunos's story and background, but at end of the day they released it when they choose to, the game should have been polished more before release, that's not a personal dig at Kunos but rather just a common sense statement. Please stop PC elitist's from populating console forums and attacking folk for expressing any sort of dissatisfaction.

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The way I see it is, I'm on Xbox, if the next major update doesn't fix or improve some of the issues, fps in a 8 plus car lobby, If the private lobbies aren't customisable, it's getting uninstalled. You can only complain for so long. Brilliant physics/handling model on wheel but in needs a good game with full features to go with it. I have all the dlc I've played online solid for 3 months and done other bits of game. Work out the hours played to cost, I've had more value out if this game than others I've bought.

jamie mullaney likes this.
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

Hostility from the PC 'Elitists'? Welcome aboard console 'Anti-Elitist'. First post is a doozie straight to hostility. Well done.

edit: It has nothing to do with 'Attacking' folk for expressing dissatisfaction, more about being honest and being constructive. There have been threads upon threads concerning certain options that have not been offered. These issues you see as being a major stumbling points are being fixed and new options are being given with every update. Again I will say that there is not one iota of a difference between us PC racers and a Console racer, we are ALL racers. And if the PC guys have an insight we will share that with you and I only think that is fair. If you are now going to start a debate about how the dev's are never here to reply to an ever growing wishlist then just think the more time they spend here, the less time they are fixing the 'issues' known about.

Elitist has now finished talking to the slave. You may continue.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    jamie mullaney and fr13del like this.

14. Right, okay, we've read your point. And then? it doesnt make Kunos faster to dev the Priv. Lobby.

We all know how much we pay, and how long it is...

Horus likes this.
  15. Your response makes my point entirely.

TitzonToast and Redxbcoupe like this.
  16. No your point is totaly useless, why? because AGAIN, there are many treads about that, and we know how kunos works, and it doesnt help.
    You pay the game full price but you are new? you should found the game for less than 50€...nowadays.

You are an another poor little child who has not his toy how he wants it, and when he wants it.

If you don't like how the dev of the game goes, no prob, you can go on GT6 with crappy sounds and 10 years late, or Driveclub.

I mean this is entertainement, not obligation, once you've understand that THINGS WILL come but are not there YET, you'll see things different.

SO yes, elitist (from xbox) are bored of your type of whinning.

Cordialement

pippo10 and Horus like this.
  17. En fait j'en ai assez des enfants qui se plaignent constamment.

Il y a quelques temps je réagissait comme ca, mais quand je vois comme AC/505/Kunos nous écoutes, fait son max et se bouge, je me dis qu'on est pas trop mal.

Regardez FM6, les devs s'en foutent, les DLC sont pourris, et le jeu n'est absolument pas désigné pour accueillir le volant. AC si.

Sur ce forum il y a le week challenge de Gravel Trap qui met une super ambiance, qui donne envie et qui fait vivre le jeu.

On dirait qu'un jeu video est la totalité de votre vie. Quand j'achète un bien et qu'il ne me plais pas, je ne fais pas un scandale. je lis les avis avant!

18. Horus

Horus Alien

LOL, So now there is the distinction between which console you run defines you as, or not, an 'Elitist'. It's twoo I tell you, it's twoo! The warmer it gets the more Snowflakes you see. LOL :p

[​IMG]

19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

The problem is the same person\s keep making the same thread or complaint every 3 days, despite having the info. This thread started with the myth we've heard nothing for over a month, 21st February was the last we heard, today is March 2nd. You do the maths.

We know lobbies are in Q&A, they aren't gonna come quicker by opening new threads, frankly theres a couple members who have just become cry babies. I want custom lobbies, i know they're coming, I'm intelligent and rational enough to wait for them without crying every week because someone from Kunos doesn't come out every 3 days and give updates on progress, when clearly they have nothing to tell us. The pretense of these threads and complaints and threads is that Kunos are sun bathing on a beach for weeks.

Reinart86 and @P73 like this.
  20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Actually his response shows the rational thinking that others clearly lack. Go ahead someone make a "lobbies still aren't here" in 2 days time, I'm that will help Kunos find a magic button to drop lobbies on us.

Reinart86 and @P73 like this.