1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Marco and team are at the track!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Mar 12, 2018.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Paul Ricard:)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New interview with Marco Apr 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Marco Massarutto interview from GT Planet Feb 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions ACC: Marco Massarutto interview by DrivingItalia [ITA] Mar 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions English summary of Marco Massarutto interview about ACC Feb 22, 2018
    Console Lounge Video from marco Feb 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Marco Massarutto review with gamereactorTV Nov 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Come Marco, I've got something for you... Jun 17, 2016
    Liveries Scuderia Smiraglia Citroen DS3 WRC versione speciale Marco Marinotti Mar 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Good racers salute - azjera kovac & marco13b Jan 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Happy birthday marco! Nov 1, 2015
    Tracks modding Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli Feb 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Slip of the tongue, marco? Dec 31, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Intervista a marco massarutto - game connection europe 2014 Dec 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Drivingitalia interview with marco massarutto Nov 12, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Marco massarutto's thoughts on rain Oct 6, 2014

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Someone should tell them. WEC Prologue is next month.

4. Have a good time fellas . I wonder if a team will let them have a go in a gt3 considering according to the forums theyre real easy to drive:oops:

Stepy likes this.
  5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

No need to be there... the mod Paul Ricard is already good enough :D

anthony galmiche likes this.
  6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]
    Now we need to be careful not to tuch the red lines :D

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

So the red line is where you get the track cut penalty right?

chksix likes this.
  8. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

all tracks will be scanned?

9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Yes

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

WEC thats the single make LMP1H and single make LMP2 and 4 gte cars. Would actually be easier to make with less cars then gt3. But you would need to make it realistic where LMP1H cars will pretty much all randomly fail in a 24hr race. Im actually looking forward to this years Le Mans to see how Toyota mange to not win being the only top class car. :rolleyes: Maybe they will all crash into eachother at t1. :D

It is a good mod but a full scan plus upgrade to work in the new engine Im sure the official Paul ricard will take it up to another level. Im sure the older tracks like Nurburgring in AC will get a full redo for ACC too as will the others to get them up to a new higher standard in the new engine.

Ace Pumpkin, chksix and WallyM like this.
  11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Brownninja97 likes this.
  12. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I was hoping Ginetta would enter with their LMP2 this year :(

13. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

The Blancpain GT Series are actually in Testdays (for 2 days) in the Paul Ricard.

So I don't think the aim of Kunos is only the laserscan there this week...
    I am rather thinking of sound recording ;)

Schnipp likes this.
  14. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

And feedback from engineers.
    I don't think they're too bothered about driver feedback

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Schnipp likes this.
  15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

They would have a heap of work to do there, sound recording, motion capture, seeing how the on and off track action happens in general, data collection from the teams about cars and tyres and hopefully for them getting to test some GT cars :)

16. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

Kunos live at work :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ACorsa1

ACorsa1 Gamer

They all have good hair I hate them all ha. I'm bald with a beard.
    Great pictures thank you for sharing.

bgil66 and Minolin like this.
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

watching some of the vids on FB of the series page at the test and the cars look and sound sweet! Kunos must be so pumped smack dab right in the middle of all of it :D

19. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

Don't worry, you're not alone, THE Lord here is bald with a beard.....:D

You have a great future in front of you!:cool:

20. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

In Le Castellet. The term "in Paul Ricard" sounds very wrong considering the fact that Paul Ricard was the founder of the track:D

21. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

That's why I said "in THE Paul Ricard" ;)