1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Marco and team are at the track!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Mar 12, 2018.

1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Nicki Thiim helping AC out towards end of session, very cool

2. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

So funny!

3. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

I really like Nicki Thiim youtube channel a lot, both on real racing and simracing. Immediately subscribed when I found.
    He is a very funny (and fast) guy!

Only problem is that he is an iRacing fanboy!!!!! :D:p ahhahaha!

mESCx likes this.
  4. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

Was very cool seeing the AC chaps whilst watching nicki do his thing :)

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Did I hear him call somebody a French C***, LOL

martcerv, bgil66 and chksix like this.
  6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

[​IMG]

Aris sighting

AC_RAF, DaveS78 and Ischemica like this.
  7. magzire

magzire Alien

I cant imagine the amount of hours that went into the mod version, hands down the best visual work to date for a mod.
    Is there any possibility that the mod version will be used by ACC in any way i wonder? I know the track surface would need redoing

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Unlikely, I think. They've said they're using laserscans for all the tracks. Creating a track based on laserscan in UE4 from scratch can't be much harder than porting the mod over to UE4, modifying it so that it fits the laserscan surface, remaking all the textures to avoid legal issues, adding more of the surroundings, etc. Plus, they'd need to get the permission to use the mod first.

Dookie and magzire like this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

10. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

..sleeping ?

djtopa likes this.
  11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Chris Goodwin is thinking "hmmm I helped PC2 develop the 720S(I liked that vid), hopefully Kunos ask me to help with the 650S GT3":D

12. magicmike

magicmike Racer

Who is sitting next to Marco ?
    Just curious to get "faces" to the forum names. :)
    Marco, ??, Pankykapus, Aris.

13. Valerio, not really part of the team but he usually helps with pictures.

mms, myimac and magicmike like this.
  14. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

He looks like he's plotting the death of the person conducting the meeting.

Andrew_WOT and D.Jankovic like this.
  15. myimac

myimac Alien

I wish Kunos would get together with Blancpain and get somebody to follow the team building the game and partnering with the teams and make a documentary. That would be a great watch

16. myimac

myimac Alien

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Kunos had an ACC presentation in that meeting shame Nicki Thiim didnt have his live stream then. :mad::(:D

18. morpwr69

morpwr69 Racer

I'm hoping they can get close to the sounds from the videos in the game.:)

chksix likes this.
  19. I wonder how many of the real drivers are really into sim racing, (other than training on simulators) and of that group how many are nerds like we

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

20. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Here's a video that features very good dynamic range; notice how the engine sounds quiet at times and then, very loud with throttle application and increased rpm's. Of course, it seems simple enough based on this alone but, no doubt - implementing it in game audio is very challenging.

morpwr69, anthony galmiche and chksix like this.