1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Mazda MX-5 Cup Car is spectacular!!..at Nurburgring GP

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by kspear178, Oct 8, 2016.

1. kspear178

kspear178 Rookie

Wow, just drove the cup car in a 20 lap quick race at the Nurburgring GP gt layout. Definitely the best session I’ve had since purchasing the game on the ps4, I made zero mistakes in the race. I’m using the AI on medium, as I consider myself a novice sim driver. I'm a fan of this car/cup series in real life so I knew this would be good on AC.
    The mx-5 cup car is super grippy, stable, forgiving, and fun to drive. I have a little bit of experience driving the mx-5 cup car in iRacing.

They need to get these Japanese pack cars online asap! The mx-5 cup car could be a game changer in an online session due to its versatility for novice and advanced drivers.

Anyone looking for a good beginner/entry level race car in Asseto Corsa, get the Japanese pack and try out the mx-5 cup car!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Johnnyjoejones, Orne, alex72 and 5 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PSR Assetto Corsa Cup - Sunday 31st May - Laguna Seca - Mazda MX-5 Cup May 20, 2020
    Bug reports Mazda MX-5 Cup Spring Rate Increments May 8, 2017
    Screens & Videos Help me improve in a Mazda MX-5 Cup at Brands Hatch Feb 15, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016 Dec 31, 2016
    General modding discussion Mazda MX-5 1.1 Nov 21, 2016
    Liveries Mazda mx-5 rust bucket skin Jul 23, 2015
    3D car models 2016 mazda mx-5 requesting community assistance! Feb 5, 2015
    Screens & Videos Mazda RX-7 RE-Amemiya FC Furinkazan μ (Cinematic) Jun 29, 2023
    Screens & Videos Mazda RX-8 MOD on Assetto Corsa Jul 2, 2022
    Screens & Videos Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Jan 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Mazda MX5 Miata NA around silverstone national circuit laptimes Sep 22, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Mazda MX5 Cup Aug 4, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Mazda Miata NA basic set up for Laguna Seca -xbox one Jun 15, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Mazda MX5 ND no FFB Nov 3, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - Rear wing not adjustable Aug 12, 2017

3. Clint_MPS

Clint_MPS Rookie

Yep. These and the tuned AE86s online will be the best for close racing.

4. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

Cannot agree more, the Madza Cup car is such a great drive. I was racing Brands Hatch against AI wishing that this was a multiplayer experience. It will offer some great close pack racing, something I am desperate for in this.

Bring on the open lobbies and it will be wonderful!!

5. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

The funny thing is that even the standard miata drives really well. It's not the fastest but it grips and feels amazing, just like irl

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

6. alex72

alex72 Alien

Indeed. Its a super fun car to drive tight racing with. :)

7. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Yep after reading this thread I bit the bullet and purchased the Season Pass to get the MX5's, now. Awesome drives in Black Cat County too. Both are well balanced and great fun. Cheers

8. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

All the cars in this pack seem much better to drive than the cars that shipped with the game imho , much more realistic grip and braking.

9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Just practising with this car on Brands Hatch to do later on also a race against the AI .
    Go also with this car to Zandvoort and race there against the AI big fun even on extra hard they are big fun .

BistoKid and Bibbles like this.
  10. Can't wait to drive it in online sessions! :)

Come on Kunos! We want to drive our DLC cars with our friends! :D

SkechBG, Tonydoc10 and BistoKid like this.
  11. Orne

Orne Alien

I concur!!! Its an amazing car. There is a reason why its the most popular race car in the U.S.

12. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Not only in the us! [​IMG]

Kembro likes this.
  13. J Favings

J Favings Rookie

Love the mx- 5, drove it around Brands Hatch Indy, what a treat!

BistoKid likes this.
  14. kspear178

kspear178 Rookie

Yes, now all we need are some proper U.S. racing tracks! Watkins Glen, Road America, Laguna Seca, Mid-Ohio, Lime Rock, Sonoma, Sebring, VIR, Road Atlanta.
    Well maybe too many to wish for?!? I’d settle for maybe 1 or 2 of these tracks…

Matt White, Larryf1951 and Bibbles like this.
  15. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I tried the MX-5 cup on Mugello. Wow, just amazing ! Arguably the best handling car in the game and on Mugello it's brilliant.
    Also Black Cat short is a good test of it's fine balance. C'mon Kunos, get these DLC cars and Black Cat track online ASAP, it'll be epic !!!!

Matt White and SkechBG like this.
  16. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

As much as I think its great getting these car packs Id really like to see more tracks personally .

Larryf1951 and BistoKid like this.
  17. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

Agreed, but boy am I pleased we got the Mazda Cup, I would have been happy with just that single car.

Some more tracks would be nice, can they port them from PC?

To me open lobbies are absolute priority, pulling back the players who have already left and those sitting on the fence.

Importantly, thank you Kunos for the wonderful MX-5 !!!

18. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

The Japanese pack didn't appeal to me at all but based on the comments on here I bought it last night.

Thank you. The MX5 is a blast around Silverstone National and Brands Indy. Love it!!

Matt White likes this.
  19. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Anyone up for a mx 5 cup challenge ?

20. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

If we could A, use them online and B, make user adjustable lobbies for them then yes, I'd be up for that. Unfortunately we can't do either at present, here's hoping Kunos sort out the online environment ASAP before people leave or go back to other racing games that allow custom lobbies !

21. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Already went back to pCars way more then on release. Still have to say, especially the road Cars feel so much better in AC. Why not make a time challenge like the weekly hot lap to pass the waiting time? :)