1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mirror Adjustment Pretty Pleeeease )

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AlfaGunner, Mar 21, 2017.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

F11 doesnt work in VR and thats what OP are using. I guess some people cant read. But thats a part of the charm with forums.

Eimantas, detoit, neimadmax and 3 others like this.
  2. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner Racer

Put your own mirrors as you like smart arse, you are incorrect )

The only way is the fastest way however you prefer to set up.

Now I wonder if a smart arse would reply...of course he will :mad:

3. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

mirror showing correctly would be really good

4. If the side mirrors cannot adjusted because of being part of the model: What about placing adjustable (in size and position) and moveable virtual mirrors over the real ones? Of course the position have to be saved per car...
    Dirty I know, but this would work at least.

neimadmax likes this.
  5. P Gora

P Gora Gamer

Im not for beeing rude, but hey. This topic is called "sugestions". Vr mirrors wasn't also in other titles like LFS, but they are quite important. Now devs done it. This is the way how should it be here but it's up to them.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9301I przy użyciu Tapatalka

6. Stains

Stains Simracer

7. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

detoit likes this.
  8. These pictures are outdated. Every car since many years has concave side mirrows. These are showing the blind spot AND the end of the car cabin.

9. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner Racer

he replied with a diagram...funny
    The guy is a smart arse....even posted an incorrect diagram lmfao:confused:

10. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

hey thats a great idea

11. dabinn

dabinn Rookie

+1 for real mirrors in VR and adjustments

12. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Actually related, what values I need to put into .ini to get real proportions into mirrored image? (not F11 one but the actual mirrors) They seem a bit stretched