1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mugello 500 km multiclass race

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guy Moulton, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

[​IMG]

Friday, Nov 28 2014

Server Name: Virtualsportscarracing.com Mugello 500K Nov28

Allowed cars:

• GT2-Ferrari 458 and BMW M3
    • Lotus 2 Eleven GT4

Track: Mugello
    Track condition: 96% grip, increasing as session goes on

Length: approx 3 hours
    Assists allowed: Factory

Practice: 17.00 GMT 40 mins
    Quali: 17.40 GMT 15 mins
    Wait time before race: 5 minutes (smoke 'em if you got 'em)
    Race: 18.00 GMT, 96 laps, 2:00 finishing time (you'll be able to get in the final lap)

• Password: *sent by PM or sign up in forum*
    Sign up below with your choice of car. Sign ups are important for this race because it is 2 classes. The server will set up for cars according to who signs up for what. Either sign up in the www.virtualsportscarracing.com forum or here. Password will be PMed here or is in official race sign up thread.

This race will be 2.5 - 3 hours in length. Server is up for practice

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mugello bug with Abarth500 in V1.54 Apr 4, 2016
    Screens & Videos 500 VS F1 Mugello Mar 8, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room Mugello 12h Multiclass Jul 26, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Porsche 911 at Mugello - Please help Sep 22, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Loss of grip at pit in_Mugello Sep 1, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Crash at Mugello Dec 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Mc Laren MP4 GT3 at Mugello GT1 advanced series ..need help... Jul 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Tough Battle @ Mugello - Special event May 28, 2017
    Screens & Videos Toyota Supra Time Attack Battle @ Mugello Circuit May 28, 2017
    Screens & Videos Mugello Mini-Edit Mar 27, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mugello use a low resolution mesh for physical road. Dec 8, 2016
    Console Lounge Formula events lotus 125 Mugello Nov 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room [Need suggestions] F138 - Mugello, challenging AI Nov 8, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Bug report: Track cutting with penalties on not implemented at Mugello Sep 3, 2016

3. Blame

Blame Alien

Pick the M3 if you can, 458 will start losing grip at the front very soon ;)

4. jamba

jamba Racer

USA server?

5. magzire

magzire Alien

I'll be interested in joining. I'll take the Lotus 2 Eleven GT4.

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

OK, Magzire- password sent. Welcome aboard.

7. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

Wish i could compete but friday is date night apparently which means no racing :(

8. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

A real sim racer would choose racing over sex! Lol I hope my wife doesn't read this :p

luchian likes this.
  9. patrod

patrod Simracer

Hello ;)
    Some European guys for test race tonight 20:00 UTC/GMT ??

10. magzire

magzire Alien

ill try make it

11. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

I'm at work. But on Monday and Tuesday I'll be on the server a lot

12. magzire

magzire Alien

I'll take the BMW instead. The lotus isnt for me :)

13. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

For ptracker and stracker, I'd like to use it but for an event like this I'd rather not try a beta app with a beta game. Also I don't know how to set it up. Once AC is in 1.0 and the app is out of beta I'll figure it out. But it seems to me like it's an invitation to disaster.

14. patrod

patrod Simracer

I hope there will be something official when A.C v1.0 is out, but i'm not so sure of that.:rolleyes:

15. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

We had a small grid for our regular Sunday race but it was fun. We've had a few more people sign up but we're still kind of short with the Lotuses. I'm hoping we get some more people in- the guys from today's race are getting the word out and will get some friends involved. Come on folks, join up it's going to be a great event!

16. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

I tried to install stracker- it starts up then crashes right away. That is way too much over my head to use. I need something like that with a simple GUI. This is an app (like so many others in other sims before it) written by a programmer for programmers so those of us who are not have a hard time of it.

17. patrod

patrod Simracer

C'mon Guy, i can help you for stracker, if you want, but i'm pretty sure that you have doubts about this application :p

18. patrod

patrod Simracer

One example

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
    ; server ip address or name used to poll results from. USE LOOPBACK @IP
    ac_server_address = 127.0.0.1
    ; Path to configuration file of ac server. Note: whenever the server is restarted, it is required to restart stracker as well
    ac_server_cfg_ini = E:\acServer_classic7_new\cfg\server_cfg.ini
    ; How many seconds to wait between two requests of <ip>:<http_port>/ENTRY
    entry_poll_interval = 5.0
    ; Listening port for incoming connections of ptracker. Must be one of 50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233; ptracker will try all these ports on the ac server's ip address (until a better solution is found...)
    listening_port = 42424
    ; name of the stracker log file (utf-8 encoded), all messages go into there
    log_file = ./CL7.log
    ; Valid values are "info" and "debug". Use "debug" only for problem analysis, log files can get very big.
    log_level = info
    ; How many requests are allowed to fail before exiting the process (timeout=entry_poll_interval*max_fail_requests)
    max_fail_requests = 12
    ; name for the server; sessions in the database will be tagged with that name; useful when more than one server is running in parallel on the same database
    server_name = PX_CL7
    ; set to 1, if you want the messages appear on stdout
    tee_to_stdout = False

[DATABASE]
    ; Only relevant if database_type=sqlite3. Path to the stracker database. If a relative path is given, it is relative to the <stracker> executable
    database_file = ./CL7.db3
    ; Valid values are "sqlite3" and "postgres". Selects the database to be used. IN YOUR CASE USE DB3
    database_type = sqlite3
    ; name of the postgres database.
    postgres_db = CL7
    ; name of the host running the postgresql server.
    postgres_host = localhost
    ; name of the postgres user password.
    postgres_pwd = xxxxxx
    ; name of the postgres user.
    postgres_user = xxxxxx

[DB_COMPRESSION]
    ; Interval of database compression in minutes.
    interval = 60
    ; Various options to minimize database size. Valid values are "none" (no compression, save all available infos), "remove_slow_laps" (save detailed infos for fast laps only) and "remove_all" (save no detailed lap info).
    mode = none
    ; If set to 1, database compression will only take place if the server is empty.
    needs_empty_server = True

[HTTP_CONFIG]
    ; set to 1, if you want to start a http server for statistics access
    enabled = True
    ; listening address of the http server USE YOUR PUBLIC @IP
    listen_addr = 95.130.13.xxx
    ; tcp listening port of the http server
    listen_port = 50038

The batch file to launch it

echo off
    echo PX Classic7 Q/R port 42424 AC: 9617/9617/8097 db_pg CL7

stracker.exe --stracker_ini strackerCL7.ini

19. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Racer

It should not be that hard. I'm waiting for a user friendly version, there is a better way to do this I really don't like messing with apps like this which are unusually difficult to use. I just have better things to do with my life than mess with this. I have the ptracker installed locally, I'm hoping I can get some info on race results from that

I created the batch file to launch it, but since I don't have a http server to upload results to, it's a moot point. I'm really hoping that LiveRacers comes to AC- now THAT is a well written, user friendly application that is the best solution for any server.

20. patrod

patrod Simracer

Ok i understand you.
    The http server is embedded with stracker, no need to install one.
    But i doesn't exist for ptracker. You can create some views in the db3 file to have the Qualif/Race results. You can connect MS Excell through odbc and create a GRID result.

Hum, how many years before LiveRacers was stable. And it is an external application using the xml output of rFactor. Nothing from ISI at all. The same from liveview.

21. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I would like to sign up for the race. Would it be possible to get on a standby list? I don't know if I can make the race and I wouldn't want to block up a slot.
    I am also wondering if a screenshot of the assists could be post. Maybe straight from the UI of the game.
    ~Bailey