1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Need Some Steam Friends!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by eSEA One, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Tophercheese

Tophercheese Simracer

Would love to have some more AC enthusiast friends on Steam. You're all more than welcome to hit me up with an FR :)

2. kappaloot

kappaloot Rookie

Searching for friends here! ;)

3. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Racer

hi, i bought yesterday assetto corsa.

feel free to add me on steam :) my Nick is $il3nT$n00p

the game feels ok with my t500 at 60%ffb

how can we race togheter friends?

4. Feel free to add me.
    Just, don't get too mad at me when MP hits. I'm admittedly a lousy driver.

5. alex72

alex72 Alien

Since we all need friends here for MP its better than you new guys finding this thread add us that are in here already. ;)

And a little disclaimer for myself: Im fine with people not being super good and want to develop their skills, but i do not want to friend drivers that like to crash, cheat and behave like muppets during races. So if you are the former - add me! :)

6. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

I second that! :)

Via Tapatalk

7. Welcome to this wonderful community!:)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

8. fliCk

fliCk Rookie

added some of you guys, feel free to add me too :) see ya at the track's! cheers

9. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

10. teter833

teter833 Gamer

Feel free to add me too:) My ID steam is teter8

11. Added all people at this thread, (more or less) feel free to add :) Looking foward to the competition! :D

12. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

Add me at will.

13. Fujin

Fujin Rookie

guys , you can add me aswell ,Fujin961 is the name

some peepz from Belgium over here ?

zelimper likes this.
  14. Benjamin Joel

Benjamin Joel Hardcore Simmer

Feel free to add me.
    Greetings from Germany!

15. I also added some of you guys. Feel free to add me.

16. deathsquid

deathsquid Gamer

ok, so how do I add steam friends?

17. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

18. Benjamin Joel

Klick on the little Avatar next to "Offline/Online" of the Member you want to add.
    This will link you to the steam profile. Klick "Add Friend"

19. Is klick the German version of click? ;)

deathsquid likes this.
  20. Benjamin Joel

Oh, sorry.
    I'm half american - half german :)
    A Germerican

TrenchcoatNinja likes this.