1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 New stuff online with the new version - How to get involved

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BobTheDog, Jul 12, 2017.

1. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Hi Guys,

So we now have the new "private" online stuff, this sounds great to me considering the idiots that have been on any multiplayer excursion I have tried,

How would I get involved with this though? I have no xbox friends to play AC with, how do I get involved with a group of people that are willing to race. I have seen PS posts about groups to join but no XB ones. Could we set something up here a bit like the weekly hotlap?

Cyberdyne systems likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Japanese cars cars have stuffed online racing Jun 11, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Come on guys, this privileges stuff is ridiculous! Feb 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NextGen Patch for ACC and other Stuff !? Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Physics Weird stuff happening post v1.4.2 [Setup menu, reset and session transition issue - merged threads] May 9, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Windows Mixed Reality reprojection, good stuff but... Feb 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions cool stuff Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Loading saved mid-session Race resets a lot of stuff May 31, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Problems with g29 and other stuff Sep 13, 2018
    Console Lounge Very strange stuff going on Jul 4, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Stuff we want.... Dec 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues DRS stuff Jul 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room To all the people saying dlc stuff should be free Oct 13, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Rear suspension questions (noob stuff) Sep 5, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What about fixing some admin stuff? Apr 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Stuff that should've been fixed a long time ago. Mar 12, 2015

3. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

i have an assetto Corsa club on xbox live. you could join if you want. name of the club is "Assetto Corsa Forum". I hope with the ability to create private Lobbys there will be some racing action ;)

4. BobTheDog

Thanks!

Now I don't want to look like some old fogey that does't know his arse from his elbow but how would I go about doing that?

5. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Give me your gamertag.

6. BobTheDog

Thanks.

sonofbobthedog

7. myimac

myimac Alien

Gamer tag is TheSangheili

8. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Cannot find you

9. myimac

myimac Alien

Ah I forgot a space
    The Sangheili

10. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

I am definitely interested in getting involved with leagues and the such. Not sure where you are located, but ill give you my gamertag anyway. KC x LOKO

11. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I will add you tomorrow. There is no leagues now. Only sometimes racing together. But we can start leagues or somethig like that.

12. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

racing with people is all im looking for, and not getting punted off the track by someone that cant drive, or on purpose.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  13. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

i think we all searching for that. ;)

14. BobTheDog

Absolutely. I'm not particularly good at racing but it would be nice to have some races where people don't bash into me on purpose!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Cyberdyne systems and Gurkensepp like this.
  15. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

PLASTIKMAN66

Add me

16. Arthur-94

Arthur-94 Gamer

I am also looking for some fair racing online. If you could add me that would be great: Redhank1

17. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Looks like we're getting a pretty decent group here already. Don't know what everyone's schedules are, but we should try and get a race going in the next few days

18. BobTheDog

I guess it is probably worth saying where we all are, I'm in the UK.

19. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Yes would be nice if someone could create a "looking for group" in the club.

by the way, i´m a Sauerkraut :)

20. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I would also be interested in this, please add me my gamertag is Gysepy. looking to start openwheel races online loving the cockpit view change in the F1 cars

21. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Arent you already in the club? :)