1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. xela1

xela1 Racer

Isn't it the day today Ferrari AC D(L)C is on the way- just right before pC2 comes out / ecactly 72h before.

Any news about the changelog 1.15 with features like forced pit-stop in short races and rolling start?

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Im too dumb to get that subtle joke. Sorry :D

If we get the MCL32 and we could get the whole party.

edit: Oh, now I realise why you said that. I said it was the infamous one because the poll where "everyone" on the forums wanted other cars. Didn't realised about the race :D

Hugo Catarino and Scuderia Paul like this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Very interesting interview with Stefano

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

I vomited after seeing that :confused::(:mad::p:D

SlimCharles likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Cars coming with the Laguna Seca free DLC. Confirmed by Marco on Facebook

Alfa Rome Giulia QV
    Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    Maserati Quattroporte
    Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    Pagani Huayra BC

uelas_77, StyleF1re, pippo10 and 3 others like this.
  6. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Lamborghini Sesto,now that is great news!

pippo10 likes this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That's surprising. With the LS pack is very probable that they stop the development of content for AC1, so that Bentley has no place to fit on AC1 (even the M6 it's not going to land on AC1). My bet is that the license will arrive on AC2.

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

They will try to bring Ferrari pack in 2-3 weeks.

He also says the gap between consoles and PC is getting smaller... I dont think Im agree with that assupmtion. There are still a lot of things on PC that haven't been added to consoles and with every update they leave things out (last time, BOP and AI sliders).

MaxStrong01, @P73, Donnced2 and 2 others like this.
  10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yeah and he said Laguna Seca and 6 bonus cars are intended for totally synced PC-console release. We'll see how that goes... never know with those certification processes

Mattbeastblood, @P73 and SlimCharles like this.
  11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

If the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack arrives in 3 weeks then great, but it must be part of a v1.15 that puts right the bugs of v1.14. CBM simply doesn't work, we have glitched liveries and the issues with the admittedly much improved AI, where they drive onto the grass and fail to move, need to be eradicated.

SlimCharles likes this.
  12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

For me it's pretty worrying that they call "reducing the gap" to launch DLC at the same date.

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe they will hold the PC update back?

I saw a few days ago on AC FB a reply to a question where they replied that the Ferrari pack is submission (or going into submission, can't recall ).

14. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Maybe :D That would be only fair for us PC guys to get the shorter straw once. But tbh that's quite artificial way or "syncing" releases, as Steam has no limitation when/how many patches you want to publish. The decision to publish can be done in 10 minutes

15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I dont want the PC guys to be hold by us. Just like I dont want the XBOX version to hold the PS4 version.

@P73 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Well, I don't think PC guys should get the short straw for once as they helped push the game forward. I have no idea how else they can sync the release though.

17. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yeah would think PC version being ready before console is inevitable, because of Sony/MS. Maybe synced means when PC releases, consoles goes to cert.. or so

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes that's very possible.

19. So true. Just look at their iracing sponsorship and how they talk about it as if it doesn't have worse FFB than some sims from over 10 years ago. They're nothing but promotional tools. Reminds me of that Dave Chappelle joke.

20. Any more predictions? Hahahahahahahaha

Who was kidding themselves now? ROFL

pippo10, @P73 and Reinart86 like this.