1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

No apologies needed :p if you already created a thread about it,thats even better!i'll post my custom championships there.lots of historic stuff but modern too :)

2. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Ah, that's a good point. That list on GT Planet is OK, but it's in plaintext format (which can't be queried or sorted), and it's only for Road America, which isn't even a circuit we have in AC on consoles. What we need is a database of lap times for circuit x car x difficulty.

The data should be fairly simple to collect. I can simply start a quick race (around 8 laps) and pull my car to the side while the AI drive around the circuit. I should be able to use my telemetry logging tool to collect the data from UDP, provided it has the top speed included (not sure on that one).

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Anyone knows if the chat that Lord Kunos did about AI has been posted?

4. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

What chat?

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Not seen it anywhere. Maybe he posted it on RD. But I suspect we would have come across it by now.

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Just read that Porsche is thinking of trying to beat the Pikes Peak and Nordschleife record. Will they beat the 5:37 record of RSR on Assetto? :eek:

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

how accurate is the mod though?

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Was talking about the 919 from 2016 :D

There should not be much difference between the 2016 and the 2017 car as Toyota and Porsche agreed to freeze the development for the incoming years until the new rules on 2020 (that was the plan, after LeMans Porsche decided they had enough).

But I suspect there are a lot of differences between the real cars and Assetto's. The most important is that Porsche can adjust where and how they use the electric motors on the track. But then in the sim you can force the limits much more easier than in reality. I dont think Marc Lieb (most likely he will be driving the 919) will try to driver to the absolute limit with a machine that cost millions in a very dangerous track like the Nords indeed is.

Anyway, having in mind that Bellof did a 6:11 with a 956 more than 30 years ago, I think a 5:37 is possible.

MaxStrong01 likes this.
  10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Oh, I read it wrong.

SlimCharles likes this.
  11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Any news on what the licensing manager was doing in paris months ago? We were supposed to get an answer 'soon'.

olevet likes this.
  12. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Renault cars, would be my guess, no..?

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  13. Would love the Formula Renault 2.0. I don't know why but the Tatuus in AC just doesn't quite do it for me. It is great though.

I miss the Formula 1600 from netkar pro though.

olevet likes this.
  14. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

ohh would love a renault pack....
    clio williams
    clio maxi grpA
    clio 182 trophy
    clio cup
    clio v6
    r5 maxi turbo
    r5 gtt
    rs01
    megane trophy
    r8 gordini

paul_wev and Hugo Catarino like this.
  15. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Licensing manager on Paris.

Expectation: "ohh,a pack with exciting french cars!"
    Reality: just visiting on vacations :p :p

Just kidding,i have no ideia,but i would love to have french toys.All renaults in post above are cool,only missing the Alpine A442 (the Porsche 935/77 is racing alone :( )

pippo10, MaxStrong01, olevet and 2 others like this.
  16. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

yes, how could i forget the alpines..
    A110 - new and old
    GTA
    and the afore mentioned A442

maybe they getting some/a track added too.. know its not too close in regards to paris but
    Circuit de la Sarthe

17. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

A110 - new and old
    GTA
    and the afore mentioned A442

maybe they getting some/a track added too.. know its not too close in regards to paris but
    Circuit de la Sarthe[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, me crusing on Abarth 595 at La Sarthe , thinking how not to miss those 2 chicanes I totally vision it...:p

18. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Escargot, champagne, bateau-mouche, a visit to the Louvre, the Tour Eiffel and to the Cafè des Artists. What else!

19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Place de montmartre

Hugo Catarino and MaxStrong01 like this.
  20. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

although Renault Sports is based in Dieppe, not sure where they store the their older/more historic cars though..

i think the R26 would also be welcome..

megane trophy v6 ..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018