1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

"Available soon for FREE as part of the Porsche Pack Volume 3 DLC on Steam. Stay tuned for more info on the console release"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ischemica, DatNoiseV12 and Donnced2 like this.
  2. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I'm particularly interested in this one but I don't know what it means.

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well resumed that means the game add full compatibility for the newest fanatec wheels.

(the base is where the FFB is in..) cause you can buy them separately and then use the rim you have / want on it.

CSW-V2_big_01-1000x666.png

The problem towards PS4 is that fanatec and sony still don't achieved a new commercial agreement to make the fanatec wheels compatibility again on Sony's PlayStation 4:(

Jezza819 likes this.
  4. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

They have and there will be a new ps4 wheel base coming out at some point. As part of the licensing agreement the old Fanatec wheel bases won't be supported on ps4 any more.

bradleyland and Donnced2 like this.
  5. Darera

Darera Gamer

Exactly, an agreement was found in November 2016 between Sony and Fanatec. We must now wait for the realization and the sale of the hardware that will be specific to the Playstation console

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well.. Thanks for the information :)
    The Last time i looked in the fanatec forums was back in October 2016.
    But still quite bad news, because fanatec wanted the support of the older wheel bases apart from the specific full compatible licenced base wheel for PS4..

With little things like that or like that the older logitech wheels aren't supported also only makes my decision to move up to PC at the end of this generation more and more sure.

7. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Scuderia Paul and paul_wev like this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Time to update the list! New day, new patch (1.13.1)

- Fixed Porsche 911 RSR 2017 technical description text
    - Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA automatic clutch assist.
    - Small adjustments to Mazda MX-5 NA aero drag, wheels inertia and other bits and bytes here and there.
    - Improved Mazda MX-5 NA British Racing Green and Montego Blu skins
    - Fixed mouse steering getting stuck in MP when pressing ESC
    - Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA shifting animation speed
    - Fixed OpenVR rendering with PP off and AA off
    - Added OpenVR app to set Render Multiplier (Supersampling)

DatNoiseV12 and Donnced2 like this.
  9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

On new PC update launched.... One more to the list

- Fixed Setup delete function not removing preset files
    - Fixed Pitstop Quick Menu Fuel value when setup is fixed
    - Added special events for latest free content
    - Fixed Flag with VR and PP off
    - Added pupillary distance management on OpenVR app (it may affect world scale feeling)
    - Tweaked downshift protection indicator position to scale with screen resolution
    - Added more log debug for Downshift Protection
    - Pitstop Quick Menu Wing is now relative instead of absolute
    - Fixed BMW 1M rear street tyres wrong wear values

DatNoiseV12 and svenvangent like this.
  10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

new dlc (probably laguna+car pack) is getting closer . . .
    [​IMG]

ZX636 likes this.
  11. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

* For PC, whilst console users are still missing a boatload of features and free content.......

12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

About time. There are not many tracks available, new ones are always welcome (even if I'm not a fan of Laguna Seca). Hopefully It'll be here soon™

13. Real soon.

14. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Real real soon how Kunos would say it

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Whatever the pack is I really want to see the Toyota TS040-HYBRID, Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Maserati MC12 GT1 land in Assetto Corsa. When the Toyota finally arrives I will likely not leave the house.

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I sure as hell would like this update about now. Itching to start a championships.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  17. You and me both.

pippo10 likes this.
  18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I hope that mysterious DLC magically churns out a bunch of Lancia's.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  19. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Hope that a lot of new tracks will come. Has anybody news or now when the Highland track will come?. It would be a little Bit strange when Lagune seca arrives before the Highland Track on console. For me Assetto Corsa needs a lot of New Racetracks, and also Hillclimb tracks. For me that's the biggest Lack that this sim has on console. Really Kunos you need a lot of more Racetracks!!!

Kembro and svenvangent like this.
  20. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It would be nice to get the GT86 GT4/GPRM as well. If I remember correctly, during the summer stream, the licensing manager said It was a candidate for the pack after the three Porsche expansions.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.