1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Oculus CV1 plus wheel plus Xbox controller

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Hotdog, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

I've done a bit of a search but didn't find anything so here's the question.
    Can I use the Xbox controller supplied with the rift and my G27 wheel together?
    I thought it might make using menu items easier and also if I could map the extra buttons would be good.
    If it is possible can someone post a link.
    Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Rift cv1 settings for 90 fps Dec 5, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Last Oculus (CV1) update or ACC v.1.2 ->1.2.1 transition killed FPS Dec 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa Launcher not working after exiting a race using Oculus CV1 Oct 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash with Oculus CV1 Oct 7, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues No sound in oculus Rift cv1 headphones Sep 11, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low CPU and GPU usage with Oculus CV1 --> Low FPS Sep 2, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Weird issue with Oculus Rift CV1 Aug 17, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus CV1 not working Aug 5, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB behavior when using Oculus CV1 Jul 13, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Very Lowering FPS Oculus RIFT CV1 Apr 12, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift CV1 2 Screen on Right Screen Feb 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift CV1 and 2 DOF seat mover? Dec 22, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Amplified reflections in Oculus Rift CV1 since update 1.10? Dec 18, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues something got corrupted on Oculus CV1 Nov 21, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues For Oculus CV1 users Nov 8, 2016

3. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

I don't know what Controller this is but u can have As many Controller As u wish in AC...i use 3 controller, Wheel, Pedals and h Shifter

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

4. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

[​IMG]
    I want to use this controller in the game but not to drive the car. I want to use it for navigation of menus and button assignment.
    It came with the rift. I drive the car with a wheel, shifter and pedals.
    If I go into the 360 controller options it wants to set it up as the main driving device.

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

What happens when you click on option you want to choose(wheel settings) then move/press button on xbox controller to bind?

6. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

Doesn't work. I can go into wheel settings and click to assign and it doesn't work because it's not the wheel.
    But I also want to do more than what's available in that menu. I think I need a program that you can blind buttons and have it work in game if all that makes sense.
    I could be flogging a dead horse here and trying for too much.:)

7. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

JoyToKey allows you to assign various controller and keyboard button/keys to each other. You should be able to do what you want. JoyToKey is a PC app available for about $10.

8. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

Thanks I'll look into it.

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

10. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

Joy2key is working well thanks to the both of you for the information.:)

Cote Dazur likes this.
  11. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

I've got another issue. Everything was working fine but all of a sudden the xbox controller is taking preference over my wheel so the setup I made through joytokeys don't work.

12. rosevalley

rosevalley Rookie