1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Oculus rift core 2 issues.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by richard thompson, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Hi folks anyone else having issues with the mouse in assetto with this new update . On the main page i initially use the rift head tracking and remote to select car track etc, but then in game it reverts back to mouse. When you leave your session and head back to the menu again neither mouse or remote work to select anything. Anyone know how to revert back to the old rift ? I have no hand controllers .

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Weird gfx/colour Issue when using Oculus Rift. Mar 19, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus rift S Pixel density not working Oct 4, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift Compositor issue (double vision) Apr 19, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Rift S vs Reverb G2 Jan 22, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Rift cv1 settings for 90 fps Dec 5, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Not ACC Fault - Oculus Rift not recognizing USB 3 Jul 24, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus rift application dropped frames. Jul 8, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Variable Pixeldensity with Oculus Rift S works (a little) May 20, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift + Fanatec CSL Elite = no FFB May 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality AC not talking to Oculus Rift S May 10, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift in full screen May 5, 2020
    Screens & Videos Oculus Rift in full screen May 5, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Rift in full screen May 5, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Is it possible to mirror audio to speakers when using Oculus Rift? Apr 19, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Rift S -Start ACC in Oculus mode -> Sim Rig Outside of Oculus Guardian Apr 11, 2020

3. Ive found the switch to use the old rift , this new rift thing isnt worth the bother . Id recommend waiting .

jim jones likes this.
  4. mms

mms Alien

Did you opt in for the beta to have it or it was deployed automatically?

5. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

It's an Opt-in offering currently.

Waiting for issues to be sorted before moving to this seems like a good idea, especially considering all the problems that often come with early releases in general.

mms likes this.
  6. Opted in like a fool .

mms likes this.
  7. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

How were you seeing the AC menus in the Rift? Virtual Desktop?

8. Addy

Addy Rookie

The Core 2.0 beta update has an 'Oculus Desktop' function. With the headset on you can launch the game through Steam, get on track and race. Where I get stuck (like Richard) is the results page. Inputs from the Oculus remote and Touch controllers don't trigger the tile buttons on the menu (save replay/return). The Oculus desktop seems to preempt mouse input at this screen so you cannot click with mouse either.

I'm looking for a work-around because I really want to play AC without having to take my headset off all the time. Though an update from Oculus or a hotfix by Kunos would be greatly appreciated.

edit: as far as I can tell the Oculus desktop displays the results page, but behaves like it isn't there...so input is not recognized but you can pull up standard Windows desktop menus by click around on it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    nivadepi, Ästhetiker and BrandonW77 like this.
  9. I use virtual desktop and its fine to save taking the rift off.

10. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Seems to work ok with CM. Presumably native virtual desktop has near zero performance hit Vs the 3rd party ones

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

11. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

The old standard have you tried switching it off and on again....

I have an Logitech wireless keyboard with integrated mouse pad and have found if I switch it off and on again it reactivates the mouse pointer

12. Addy

Addy Rookie

I un-checked fullscreen display box in the video settings and that seems to have worked for me, I can now click the 'return' button from the results page.

richard thompson likes this.
  13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Sounds like it suffers from the same issue that people with two screens have had since the last windows update. Hopefully Microsoft fixes it in the next batch of updates on the 12th.

14. It seems to be missing the function to realign the sensor when your in game you just press the little oculus button and can select to realign headset. That was so handy.

15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Isn’t that just Ctrl+space? Or do you mean other games?

mms likes this.
  16. Big screen Beta will allow you to do this, works well with AC, I do get a crash with Racerooms3 though.

17. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I used Dash all night with AC yesterday, no issues. I do have touchcontrollers too.

mms likes this.
  18. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Oculus button? I've always re-centered my headset with key commands in-game.

19. You can just press the oculus shaped button at the bottom of the remote and it takes you to a menu and you can recenter , its really simple and easy.

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Doesn’t that take you out of the game though? I centre myself based on the wheel position, wouldn’t work going out of the car

mms likes this.
  21. No it doesnt take you out of the game you press the button recentre and go back and your recentred in the car.