1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4 Online MP issues

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by 3n3rg0n83, Aug 12, 2017.

1. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Rookie

Good day Everyone,
    I am based in Italy and since a week I am experiencing several issues getting the server list and connecting to servers.

I would like to remark that at first glance I thought this was possibly due to intermittent slowliness of my internet connection, but checking ping, up and down parameters there are no significant differences (and I never experienced such issues with these parameters).

Please find below brief list of issues I am experiencing:

1) Online section slow to respond (more than 5 seconds before reacting in most cases).

2) The server list is always populated with very few entries (no more than 5 servers), then gradually adding more entries but with a very slow trend (adding 1 server every 1-2 seconds)

3) In some scenarios, the "No server found" message is displayed, forcing user to refresh the list: only after few retry (2/3 times) the server list is populated

4) Once a server is selected, the car selection screen takes a long time to load, or it does not load at all redirecting user to the server list.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Online Multiplayer Connection Issues Aug 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room HELP! Race 07 Online Issues Mar 30, 2017
    Bug reports Online Multiplayer Issues Mar 24, 2017
    Console Lounge Let's discuss the Automatic Gearbox in online racing (mainly console issues) Jan 18, 2017
    Console Lounge Online racing Today at 3:24 PM
    Chit Chat Room Worst problem of every online game ? Monday at 12:42 PM
    Bug reports Online races take ages to start after the previous session has ended Sunday at 3:18 AM
    Console Lounge Add multiplayer Online Rank or LvL Sunday at 2:31 AM
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 Online Racing League Oct 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Crazy track temperature online lobby Oct 5, 2017
    General modding discussion Mod tracks suitable for online leagues Oct 4, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Online Servers - RESOLVED Oct 2, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Time of Day - Online Sep 23, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Stability Control Online vs. Offline Sep 21, 2017
    Console Lounge AC Online Console Championships Sep 20, 2017

3. thurlesdrunk

thurlesdrunk Rookie

I'm having exactly the same problem the past week, I'm on a 120mb connection in Ireland and it's still slow. Friends in UK the same

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for posting your support! :) Please note that the developers require each user to post their own thread, rather than saying "I have the same issue." Otherwise, they won't know how widespread the issue is.

Please kindly start a separate thread mentioning your issue. Hopefully this will get their attention :)
    paul_wev and 3n3rg0n83 like this.
  5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

better still go on 505 support and send the issues in.
  6. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Submitted. Curious if you are experiencing any of these issues, and if not, what region are you in?