1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Online Multiplayer Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bradleyland, Aug 12, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Have been experiencing many issues getting the server list and connecting to servers over the last couple of days:

1) Online MP screens slow to respond (I've timed it at 3-5 seconds in most cases).

2) The server list screen says "NO SERVERS FOUND". After a couple of refreshes, it will populate.

3) When choosing "CONTINUE" from the server list, the car selection screen takes a long time to load, or fails and puts you back at the server list.

4) After selecting a car and specifying configuration options, selecting "CONTINUE" will result in a "SERVER CONNECTION ERROR" and you are sent back to the server list.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online/Multiplayer Races and Career Mode Aug 6, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards [I was stupid] Ratings change during SP even if "Online stats" is set to "Multiplayer only" Feb 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Joining friends online works if you can’t join the multiplayer servers Jul 1, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars IGTC Number Plates in Online Multiplayer May 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible workaround for online fatal crash out of multiplayer sessions Jan 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer game freeze and crash during online gameplay Nov 17, 2018
    Console Lounge Multiplayer lobbies online dead.. Feb 20, 2018
    Console Lounge Add multiplayer Online Rank or LvL Oct 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Online multiplayer seems chaotic after 1.14) Possible solutions May 18, 2017
    Bug reports Online Multiplayer Issues Mar 24, 2017
    Console Lounge Personality types and percentages - the state of online multiplayer (console) Jan 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Online multiplayer qualifying time bug when joining session. Jan 8, 2017
    Console Lounge Difficulties in getting cars back on track after a spin, main game vs online multiplayer Dec 15, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Online multiplayer Dec 14, 2016

3. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Same on my side (Italy), and there is no way this is due to internet connection issues as testing the connection speed is smooth like silk (same ping, up and down speed that was giving no issues before with AC)...

I do really hope that someone from Kunos get a look at what is happening as it is very frustrating, and considering that the online compartment is a core game feature it is important to have it as stable as possibile...

bradleyland likes this.
  4. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for posting, but would you mind creating a separate thread? The developers won't reply to "I have the same issue" posts. They require one thread per user. Only with enough threads will this issue get attention :)

3n3rg0n83 likes this.
  5. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

Sure I will do, and thank you for taking this to my attention