1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Online server does not appear xbox one

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by typhoonlight, Apr 1, 2017.

1. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello yesterday evening xbox one online servers do not appear server not found error giving screen pictures I added a bit ago I looked again online servers do not appear the same error gives turkey more error in front of this error

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Endless online server loading Jun 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting fatal Error opening game online server Apr 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions online servers Feb 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Online Servers Down Nov 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DRIVERS LIMIT ON ONLINE SERVER Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The game showing Fatal error! and crashing when joining a specific online server May 3, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot select Alpha Tauri Honda livery online mixed servers Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnecting from online servers Feb 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Joining friends online works if you can’t join the multiplayer servers Jul 1, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer What is wrong with fetching server list MP Online May 13, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Online Servers with mandatory pitstops and dynamic weather? Apr 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why are the online servers down? Apr 10, 2020

3. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

the problem still continues

LucaBenj likes this.
  4. Hi guys anyone know whats going with ac online apparrently there's no servers at all...

Is there a current bug?
    Or is ac so dead that they've stopped assigning servers for console?

Ive been away from this game for quite awhile

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi! Can you guys let us know if you're still experiencing issues?

6. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

It works fine today servers

7. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

It works fine today servers

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know.

9. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello xbox one when game update comes for new tracks new cars

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey! The next console update is scheduled for launch this month. As soon as we have a launch date, we'll let you guys know.

11. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Thank you very much this game is the best race simulation game in the world by me and I play 5 hours every day with this game Logitech G920

12. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

13. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think we've found the issue. In some hours it should be fixed.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  14. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

I appreciate thank you update when will i have any information about xbox one

15. Curtis smyth

Curtis smyth Rookie

Hello I am having an issue when I go on to Xbox multiplayer it saying no server found and when i join a mates lobby it says " error connecting" and won't allow me on a friend's lobby or in any other lobbys so is there anything i can do to make the online work so I can get lobbies to work ?