1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Online servers down

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Chavez-=LK=-0, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Chavez-=LK=-0

Chavez-=LK=-0 Rookie

i cant get server list? Anybody else ? Iam from finland

tomtitops4 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions online servers Feb 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Online Servers Down Nov 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot select Alpha Tauri Honda livery online mixed servers Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnecting from online servers Feb 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Joining friends online works if you can’t join the multiplayer servers Jul 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Online Servers with mandatory pitstops and dynamic weather? Apr 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why are the online servers down? Apr 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions PB times online servers and offline Dec 1, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I CANT CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS Jan 26, 2019
    Bug reports Unable to see or join any online servers Apr 8, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues All Online Servers have N/A ping Mar 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Online Servers - RESOLVED Oct 2, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Losing connection to all servers when playing online Aug 28, 2017

3. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Australia is down to

4. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

Same in Italy

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

5. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Ohhhh maybe we getting the update already interested to know if the ps4 guys are having problems too

6. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

I'm on PS4

7. tomtitops4

tomtitops4 Rookie

Same problem here in Belgium

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI VNS-L31 met Tapatalk

8. PS4 been down nearly 4 hrs.

9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

same here on PS4 in Germany....what´s going on? :O I wanted to make some races with my friend.... it can´t be the update...they said it gets send to Sony/Microsoft at the end of this month. MHMo_O

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  10. cdrikou

cdrikou Rookie

same in french

11. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Servers down here in GB too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. elise2008

elise2008 Rookie

Can confirm PS4 GB in LDN can't get online, servers seems to be down..

13. Here in Brasil, same thing!
    In PS4

14. Just checked here in USA, servers are down for PS4.

15. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Can you please confirm that servers are back on line?

16. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

I can confirm i can see lobbes and join also lobbies have people in them.UK

17. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks very much.

18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! Thanks for making us aware of this issue. We've looked into it and all should be OK now :)

19. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Still not back on yet in Australia on xbox just checked

20. They're back online here in the US.

21. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Still down in the US on Xbox