1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Patch 1.10 is live! Impressions, improvements, bugs...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by fbetes, Dec 9, 2016.

1. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Hi

PATCH 1.10 PS4 is live

412,12 MB

I'm downloading now, however the size is high (I suppose not just code, some addition inside), I will update this thread when the patch is downloaded...

UPDATED: no new content. The patch notes is still bugged into the game (referred to 1.03 patch)

Th G29 issue is addressed!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Ischemica likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch Notes v 1.8.7.1 Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Xbox S/XS v1.8.4.1 patch notes Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Patch notes?

4. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

in the main menu there is a tab that has new's/notes.. It is still displaying notes from the previous 1.03 version, and not the newer 1.09 (or now 1.10) version.

Good to know that 1.10 is out though. ;)

5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

6. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Good news, arrow are back!

7. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Still No white flag (last lap)

8. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

I think the white flag was removed on purpose as it means different things in different race codes.

Would rather see on track flags anyway, not something stuck to my windscreen.

9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Bug/Issue list

• KTM Xbow ride height bug that don't allow to start a race if its below "9" still there.
    • Downshift bug/issue on 599XX still there.
    • Upshifting problem on Lotus 49, 98T,exos,exos stage 1 with controler still there (same type of issue that Pagani Huayra got till 1.09)
    • News section still don't updated with new patch notes and DLC.
    • Sound issue in IU still there.
    • Now with the sound "hotfix" the Porsche Panamera engine sounds in a very low volume, like dumped down.
    • while you're doing the settings of the car the lights going on and of in the car on background.
    • framerate stuttering when you take damage.
    • track limits & penalties still need to be reviewed.
    • No track limits & penalties still in career mode.
    • AI difficulty and behaviour need an huge revision, mostly in career mode,cause it's still very inconsistent.

At least sun glare in "sportive" filter is fixed.
    Proximity arrows are back.
    Brake bias on the fly fixed.
    Delta vs ghost fixed.

And this evening i will look if DOR bug on the Thurstmaster T150RS is fixed... Hopefully yes,cause DOR wheel bug is the first proposal of this 1.10 Update!

Thanks Kunos! Keep up the good work!

And please, take some suggestions :

• Add personalised button mapping.
    • Keyboard compatibility.
    • UDP Application compatibility.
    • Add FFB min. force option.
    • Offline & Online Leaderboards.

10. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

Not sure the temperature issue has been fixed, i'm still getting track at 27c with ambient at 26c (midday in Barcelona) - grip says 100% so may just be a display issue.

And, my t150 still vibrates like mad when I'm on the grid - I'll try and resurrect the ticket raised with 505 games as they appear to have forgotten about me.

11. Banditvw

Banditvw Rookie

These suggestions you have (especially min force option) are exactly what is needed , this game is getting better all the time and if Kunos keep listening the game will be great on console, I feel we are so near to an awesome sim

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Xbox user please kunos can we have these back asap

Proximity arrows are back.
    Brake bias on the fly fixed.

MBK72 likes this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Did a couple of quick tests with a few cars that were broken by the 1.09 update and they're fine now. Thanks Kunos.

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I think you need to change it for the fix to work, I upped to 36 and saw 51 degrees track temp and now at 26 ambient again and showing 37 track which tallies up with screens from PC players I have seen.

Not checked if changing conditions has an impact yet...

15. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Hi, I see that Nissan GT3 is now mutch drivable. On the multi player front I see that the GT3 Room is always disappeared, but conversely there are so many GT3 SPA rooms.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  16. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Sorry, GT3 Monza is disappeared

17. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Yeah I gave it a slight retune this week. Good car, brakes are still a bit rubbish though but I got the same lap times as the R8 and even the 458 round Nurb GP, although the Nissan doesn't feel like it's going as fast as those other cars to me.

18. HernryJ

HernryJ Rookie

DOR (wheel tracking) is not completely fixed. Take for example Mclaren 650S gt3. Compare the degrees you move your wheel compared to the animation. Completely wrong. 1/4 real turn = 1/2 virtual turn. Unbelievable they caanot fix this buh 100%. Now it is less notable but it is still there. The game used to track the wheel perfectly for all cars in v 1.0.

Alex1996 likes this.
  19. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Have you tried first to go at the video options and put the visual wheel rotation in "no"?
    If you didn't, well give it a try, because now you're wheel should match 1=1 with every car

CtrlAltDeLaet, Sohail_16 and Traks1 like this.
  20. HernryJ

HernryJ Rookie

You rock! It worked. Thanks man. People like you make this forum great

21. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

Unfortunately it's not true... I have HernryJ's same problem with the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0. When I make 1/4 turn in real, I see 1/2 turn in the game. I don't know if someone else has this problem with this car or other cars, for example my McLaren 650s works perfectly.