1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Patch 1.15 deleted simply everything

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bluesky, Sep 12, 2017.

1. bluesky

bluesky Alien

As mentioned in the title, every progress in career mode, all medals in special events and all car setups are deleted, lost or whatever after installing patch 1.15.
    Are there any solutions so far?
    Next small issue is the button mapping.
    In the controller settings is no clutch mappable. It simply doesn't exist. Haven't connected my wheel so far, so I can't tell if the clutch isn't choosable either.

If necessary I can post a screenshot of the career progress of 0%.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch Notes v 1.8.7.1 Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Xbox S/XS v1.8.4.1 patch notes Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022

3. I have the same issue career mode progress all gone thankfully i had finished career mode.

4. bluesky

bluesky Alien

I connected the tx wheel yesterday. There's also no clutch mappable/ available.

5. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Same problem for me but I only did a little bit in career mode so no big loss for me.

But indeed all my medals from Novice N1 are gone and that was the part I finished. All previous setings (like how I do quick races got reset as well). It looks as if my profile never existed.

Normally when people report problems with profiles lost and everything it never affects me. This is the first time EVER in my console gaming lifetime (PS3, XBox One, PS4 Pro) that my profile gets lost.

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just fired up Assetto, can confirm everything gone, career, special events. Hours and hours of gameplay vanished, gone after a year. You say if your are experiencing issues please contact our customer support, why ? Everyone on Xbox is saying there game has been deleted, acheiments gone. Nice one I didn't think Kunos could mess up any more but my god you succeeded this time.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  8. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

This can not be true. I don't care about career, but it's freaking annoying that all setups are gone. I said this before, why does every update seem to break something? I really can't be bothered anymore joining an online server again. I'm really sorry Kunos, I have no idea what's going on in the background, but I think I'm done with your game. See you maybe on PC one day, it should've stayed the only version of the game. Definitely.

Lewisxbone and Shifter Blister like this.
  9. Seps1974

Seps1974 Rookie

It seems support can't help us with this issue:
    "Thank you for contacting 505 Games. I am sorry that this has happened to you :( This has been an issue that the developers have been working to fix for quite a while but every time a new update comes out the issue seems to pop back up. This is something they are trying to get worked out before the next update. Unfortunately -- we do not have the power to restore data or progress."

bluesky likes this.
  10. bluesky

bluesky Alien

Thank you for sharing the info. I really appreciate it. Even the info isn't good news, it helps me to decide to shelf this game until this little, small, unimportant issue is solved.

Some questions are coming to mind right now.
    Did 505, Kunos or whoever ever ask for affected users Xbox - environment data to find similarities?
    Why hasn't they warned to install an update when this issue is known for some time now?
    Wouldn't it have been smarter to delay 1.14 even longer than it was postponed anyway?

In our case it is too late anyway, but hopefully the solution will be found soon and updates won't be released earlier than the solution.

By the way, that's the only data loss that I ever had since the Atari 2600. Even totally bugged Project Cars did not erase the complete data.

11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just wipe out everyone's data, and no apology or explanation, just get fobbed of to 505 support.

BluuSpydeR likes this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Question, do any other games on Xbox suffer all these problems before or after a update. Answer No

13. FrenzKTM

FrenzKTM Rookie

As compensation for all the bugs on PS4 and XB1, the Trento-Bondone Hillclimb circuit would be a good idea for free

Theo Noetzli and DonZmeuheu like this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It's should be for free on console in the first place.

Theo Noetzli likes this.
  15. FrenzKTM

FrenzKTM Rookie

Is there only on the PC, not on the XB1

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Neither on PS4, but being content that was on PC before the release, should have been on consoles.

17. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Omg holy lord. Strange there are so many problems with the console version off AC when you consider that it is a more controled inviroment compared to the PC. I think Kunos regret the outsourcing.

18. TDS

TDS Alien

psn/xbox store should have a cloud based settings, carrer and offline progress save. idk maybe it already has.

19. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

Ah well at least it didn't delete the car setups. Mainly because we've never been able to save them anyway!!
    Only 5 more days. Where's the funeral?

Lewisxbone likes this.
  20. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Interesting thing is that in PS4's side it didn't deleted anything, but as ppl say it did reset XOne's version. On the other hand, if most earlier problems were somehow related to saving system, maybe that was needed.

21. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien