1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PC ASSETTO CORSA FANATEC CSW V2 SETTINGS

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by fernando petrilli, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Dear all,

due to stupid act of Sony I'm using now AC on my pc with Fanatec Csw V2.
    Do anyone found a great setting?
    First of all I would like to know if use the game settings or the wheel settings.
    Thanks
    F.

mane2907 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Tuesday at 10:25 AM
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Trailer Dec 18, 2023

3. iBra

iBra Rookie

Hey fernando
    My settings in CSW V2 - XBOX one hub + ClubSport steering wheel GT
    " I tried this settings Only with Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 at silverstone circuit I feel it's a very good"

SEN: Auto
    Sho: 100
    Abs: 100
    Lin: OFF
    DEA: OFF
    DRI: 4
    FOR: 110
    SPR: 100
    DPR: 100

If connect Pedals to wheel depending on what you prefer
    for me
    BRF: 13

In Game main menu settings
    ( screenshot )
    [​IMG]

FFB Clip enable - Averaged ( In game FFP Press + &- Numpad to 146% )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Auto Lock wheel
    Go to- \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini
    [SOFT_LOCK] ENABLED=1

I think in AC with CSW V2 need to change wheel base settings for each car

hopefully CSW V2 owners sharing their settings

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

5. pointleader75

pointleader75 Rookie

Well, it's a combination of both
    Well, it's actually a combination of both game settings and wheel settings plus preferences what works best for you. My setting is fairly strong as possible without having the clipping so I generally lower the Gain in game and keep the force feedback on 100% on the wheel to begin with, try with 75-80% at first.

Then I work from there, minimum force is for less expensive wheels with a clear sense of dead zone so for the CSW V2 leave that at 0% in most cases. Filter is cancelling out some of the apparent clipping spikes, the ones almost painful on your hand wrists, I use about 5% there.

Kerb effects I set at 2%, you want to feel the kerbs for realism but not have them throw your car half across the track.

Road effects I do want to feel the road texture so I put that at least at 30%, currently I use 33%.

Slip effects I set to about 20-23% thus that is up to you how much you want to hav that help you or just for the sensation of slipping itslelf.

Enhanced Understeer effect I enable as well. Steering settings I leave it as it is.

Remember how I set the FFB Gain at slightly lower tha 100% in controller settings? Well that because you can while in game driving change the FFB for each and every car should it be too much or too low for the given car that is.

Steering wheel setup

As steering wheel setting goes you might want to use either Auto or 900 deg or rotation or use the FanaLeds. If you use FanaLeds that will work the best by turning rotation degrees all the way down to 40 degrees in control settings before FanaLeds will or can do the proper work for you.

Force Feedback I always use 100% to get the most out of it given that I got the gain set correctly in control settings.

SHo is suppose to give vibration feedback I think, much like that anoying vibration feedback you get on a gamepad controller, I usually leave that off at 0%.

ABS is preferable, I leave it off.

Lin is like adaptive but fixed steering input, mine is off.

dEA is the deadzone, leave that off.

dri is Fanatecs drift mode in five stages. That sets how fast the wheel will spring back in a drift or slide of the car. Preferable settings there but in my case I set it to 030 for better chances of high speed recovery.

For is the actual force generated by the wheel too low and the finer force feedbacktexture will be unoticable, too much and the force will cancel out the details as well. Depending on car and track I therefor use all 5 wheel programs for this and the dampening starting from 100-110 on force up to 120-130 out of 150.

SPr is the the recenter spring feature that makes the wheel always try to center itself, I see no point ever using that but that's what that is. Mine is obviously off.

Finally, dPr is the damper setting. Damper is in a steering wheel is what compensates side to side movement in the wheel going over rougher surfaces. Cruise mode while in used on a Ferrari uses more damper to make the cars easier to handle in normal traffic, whilst race or track mode sets that off or more agressive on the adaptive progressive part.
    Experiment what works best for you as this is preferable, mine is set at 020-040 usually or off at daytime..

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Make sure you use the black 2.0 usb ports in your computer, not the blue ones or you'll lose about half your FFB signal.

Also I just tried plugging my peddles in its own usb port instead of the wheel. This is also supposed to increase detail in the peddles.

I've been reading about other guys having connection issues with the usb ports.

7. detoit

detoit Racer

I thought the same - this is untrue now regarding pedals

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...els-official-thread.3294/page-101#post-849084

nathan

8. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

9. detoit

detoit Racer

You don't. Thus the link mate. 4000 steps 12 bit - plugged into either the base or directly. You lose abs vibration and a brake setting on the wheel itself if you plug it via USB.

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  10. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Oh really!! Good to know. Thanks!