PS4 pedal problem with my T150rs

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by schke, Dec 3, 2017.

1. schke

schke Rookie

Hello after buying AC for the PS4 i installed my T150 rs wheel an did the update on AC.
    so the problem is that the acceleration is on the clutch pedal and i don‘t have any ideas how to fix it. in the wheel options i found nothing, does someone had also the same problem with the setup?

thanks guys. ( sorry for my english, it‘s not so perfect )

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues TS-PC pedals problems (T3PA 3) Mar 28, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Random problems with gt3rs v2 and g25 pedals since 1.3 Oct 15, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues F430 pedal problem Oct 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ahhh, fanatec clubsport pedal v2 problems, please help Oct 5, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering wheel and pedal problem Dec 29, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Break Pedal Problem Nov 12, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 PC AC does not detect pedals Jun 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues g920 brake pedal - why no Calibration menu on console version? Jun 16, 2018
    Suggestions Binding Clutch Pedal to a Button (a la rFactor) Jun 14, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Pedales combinados Jun 3, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Help - Full brake resets pedals May 28, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Fanatic Pedals & Windows Update May 23, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Heavy brake pedal affecting lap time ? Mar 17, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Fanatec Handbrake with V3 pedals not working Mar 5, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Thrustmaster TX pedals do not work Mar 2, 2018

3. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

hi , u can correct that or go to a pc update drivers and then u can switch the pedals , or maybe u also in the wrong mode and its good u go to Thrustmaster website and read about changing things with mode button