1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Please help me i lost all hope with my TMX wheel

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by HolyMoly, Jul 29, 2017.

1. HolyMoly

HolyMoly Rookie

Well it all started when i bought my first wheel (Thrustmaster Tmx) from London (which i don't live in) .

When i came back from my trip i pluged in the wheel and started playing and getting the settings all good for me, two hours past after i started playing with it and then i left the wheel and went to sleep 8 hours past from the last time i touched it and i just came back to get it aside but then i noticed somthing , the wheel stoped working.

Everything i tried came out as a fail, the wheel will not connect to the pc or the xbox i tried removing drivers reinstalling them everything but it all came out to NOTHING .

I tried sending it back but the store i bought it from wont reponed, ThrustMaster wont respond aswell and no one want's to help me beacouse they say only thrustmaster can fix it but guess what, they don't give a **** about there customer's

I tried replacing the breakaway cable and it still wont work.

Can someone please help me the money i spent on the wheel is alot in my country and now it's all lost and i'm lost of eany hope.

P.S

My english is not very good for soarry if you had problems reading my rambling

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection to server ... Please help :( Dec 14, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lost with graphics...please help May 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Lost files, please help Jul 3, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 fatal crash PLEASE help if you can Apr 4, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont start on launch been trying to fix for over a week please help Jul 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Please insert a report function for dirty drivers Jul 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Someone please help!! Jul 15, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer - An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Jul 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times and SA assistance please Jul 11, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game crashing please help Jul 6, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues an error occurred - please buy another game Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics PLEASE Help the 992 Porsche GT3R Jun 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions help please for newbie, no throttle May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Call the store you bought it from?

4. HolyMoly

HolyMoly Rookie

They're not answering :(

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Send Thrustmaster another mail. Maybe something happend and they didnt see your previous one.

6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

First thing you have to do is go to the official thrustmaster website and register your product and after this you can use the online support.

7. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

For me I had very good customer service from Thrustmaster. I had some issues twice, contacted them and they sent the necessary info for shipping to them (all payed for) they repaired it and sent it back all sorted and has been reliable since then.
    Hope you have all your purchase info and still in the warranty period (2 years for Europe)
    Good luck