1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Please kunos! 505!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Mexanico83, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

Please kunos!505! place the PC AC menus for the consoles. The game is good but this one with very little content, the pc version is very good but the console not, please pay attention to the console players. thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Hi Kunos, please never change this AI its fantastic Sep 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Kunos, please remove the Gallardo R-EX from the opponents list Jun 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Please Kunos "looktowheel" May 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    Console Lounge kunos please fix classes Apr 2, 2018
    Suggestions Please Kunos, Xbox one X enhancements! Dec 26, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Clubsport patch please Kunos? Jun 9, 2017
    Suggestions Hi, Lord Kunos! Please read and forward this detail to the relevant person. Very important! May 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Perspective VR, instead of full VR (Kunos please read) Mar 1, 2017
    Console Lounge "BMW M4 Akrapovic" / "Gallardo SL S3" - Please Kunos, we want them! Feb 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos, a 919 template. Dec 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos , patch the GT40 Dec 23, 2016
    Suggestions Please Kunos...custom Championships Oct 21, 2016

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats funny. Many pc players have asked to get console ui and console users ask to get pc ui. Is it possible that things you cant get looks more appealing?

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Beat me to it. :D

The grass is always greener.

Badi1994 likes this.
  5. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

The console version is incomplete, there is no way to configure the ffb settings is basic and the telemetry is not talked about, not to mention the physics, where you already saw a formula wheel wheel and nothing happens, and hit a Wall to 200 km and the wheel does not exit, the shortcuts the freedom of configuration is very basic, I do not know but if they do nothing project cars 2 is there and in this part of menus and settings the project cars 1 of a show in the AC , But as I said I like the game but for those who play more professional is still missing.

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yeah, AC is fun, but by all means.... not complete

7. aleph

aleph Gamer

As an owner of the PC and XBox versions, I am on both sides of the fence here and I think both have valid points. I wish the PC interface would be more streamlined, like in the console, but particularly that it would allow menu control using the wheel, as it is done in Project Cars and even in older games like Grid Autosport. I have been asking for this for a long time and was told it would come with the console launch, but it didn't happen. (Before anyone asks: my rig sits in the middle of a living room without space for a keyboard.) On the other hand, the XBox interface - even if one disregards the obvious shortcomings and lack of features of the game itself as compared to the PC - looks nicer but it is definitely clumsy and not very user-friendly. For instance, car/track choice or car setup take many more button presses than it would actually be necessary (to have an idea of what I mean, look at similar menus in Forza 6).

ppbucko likes this.
  8. Mexanico83

Mexanico83 Rookie

I just want to get it right, because it's a great game. Kunos and 505 of attention to the staff of the consoles please.

9. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

Not trying to sound like a rant. Its a good game but I was shocked at how behind the console version options is to not other current games, but how behind it is to its own self. Meaning this games worst enemy that is constantly shining a spotlight on whats missing is the other version of the same game made by the same people. Cant use app like crewchef( correct me if I'm wrong on any of these), cant assign controls, night racing, I cant find any weather like rain much less changing dry to wet weather, The most basic sim racing 101 option of adjusting camera position to not only to the players liking but to fix these extremely high driving views isn't there. At this moment lets take a second to think about the fact of codemasters F1 games have more driving view options than this racing sim. Only 15 (or 16 cant remember) cars on track, even on tracks that tell you plainly they have 24 pit boxes, I'm not so sure if there is even light being shined when you turn on the headlights. Cant place the hud to where you need it on the screen . I can go on and on about the tools and option that goes past the silly forza logic of consoles don't need those options and tools, but to the place in gaming were this is a sim so let me use it and play it like a sim. We finally have consoles good enough to do all that's missing and more. It feels like after saving money and waiting for years you are finally have enough to buy your brand spanking new 2018 dream car, then you read in the newspaper the company that makes the car has decided to start making them with only 3 wheels on it

10. I think the OP didn't talk about the look lool. Have nothing to do with the the gras is always greener on the other side
    It's simply a ask for needed features and options which a race sims deserves.
    How the menus looks doesn't bother me. But the menus in the console version looks not very innovative in my eyes.