1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Please setup for alfa romeo giulietta qv@magione(third career event)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by alvaritoteam, Oct 17, 2014.

1. alvaritoteam

alvaritoteam Rookie

that,im very bad and im searching a setup

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Let us save a default setup pretty please with sugar on top May 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface Suggestion: Can we please have individual Load and Save buttons for setups? Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Bug with electronic setup Porsche 991II GT3 Cup fix it please Jun 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface LOAD/SAVE button in setup menu - Please Separate it Nov 27, 2018
    ACC User Interface Please have setup use 'last used' Oct 21, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Car setup please May 25, 2018
    Suggestions Please add corner weight to the 'Car Status' setup screen Jan 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Help with car setups for drifting please Aug 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Looking for 3 24" screens for triple setup - please advise Dec 3, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Mp server setup - help please Aug 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Setup tips for fabarth at vallelunga please Dec 23, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Please re-add the lines in log.txt for reading and writing setups Oct 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Setup advice, please; unstable braking Jun 25, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Please setup your MP servers to allow time for all to finish race May 12, 2014
    Chit Chat Room please help me out on a basic G27 setup Apr 27, 2014

3. baboon

baboon Alien

Why does this car has so many setup options anyway?

4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I used default and won easely

5. Horus

Horus Alien

As above, default and it was good to go.

6. demerzel

demerzel Racer

No need setup. :/

7. razmatazz

razmatazz Racer

In regards of laptime improvements practice outweights a setup. You can improve laptimes with a proper setup to a few seconds, but I dont think you are there yet.

I have my problems with the AI too, as they have complete different lines and braking points than me. If I hold distance, they outrun me after the corner. So i have to drive really aggressive against them and cut them from the corner inside. Try this. BUT DONT DO THIS IN MUTLIPLAYER!

8. victor86

victor86 Racer

Default works pretty well, your avatar may be holding you back.

Bradbury likes this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

There's a lot of ground to cover before you need a setup, applies to all cars with default settings.

10. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

It's easy to win that race, you don't need to use any setup.