1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PORSCHE DLC's not working with Season Pass

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by BruceBE, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruceBE

BruceBE Rookie

Hello,

a long time ago I purchased the Assetto Corsa Season Pass on PS4

2 Porsche DLC packs won't work...
    if I pick a Porsche ingame then the store is opened for purchase of the DLC pack, but there I see that the DLC is already purchased, very frustrating

can anybody help?

I did a fresh install, a restart of the ps4 system, nothing works...?

If I go in the store the DLC is 'gekocht' = Dutch for Purchased...
    Assetto Corsa_klein.jpg
    Assetto Corsa_1_klein.jpg

greets, Peter

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Shifting Motion telemetry for Porsche GT1 is WAY too strong. Dec 23, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Porsche 992 GT3 R Horizontal LED dashboard Oct 16, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Do we have any better Porsche Cup liveries for single player mode Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche GT3 992 Rear View Monitor Jul 9, 2023
    ACC Physics PLEASE Help the 992 Porsche GT3R Jun 19, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche CUP keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche 992 GT3 keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Porsche 992 GT3 picture is positioned inconsistently in the set up screen Apr 21, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Animation Porsche 911 Gt3 2023 Apr 20, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Porsche 935/78 (Moby Dick) gauges not lit ? Jan 13, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Porsches run out of fuel at Spa 60 minutes Jan 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Porsche 991II GT3 bugged? Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [RIP] Racing Club | Porsche Carrera Cup 2022 | Starting October 16th! Oct 10, 2022
    ACC Physics AI in “Old” Porsche Cup car at Mt Panorama. Please help. Aug 25, 2022
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Porsche 911 Time Attack Jul 31, 2022

3. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

4. BruceBE

BruceBE Rookie

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  5. Jim K

Jim K Rookie

This solution didn't work for me. I still can't use the add on's that I purchased!

6. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

Time for an Xbox

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi Jim K,

Could you please open up a new thread with your problem? Also worth raising a ticket through our bug submission portal here ---> https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Many thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.