1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Possibility to save the replay in online races

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by peppetod, May 23, 2017.

1. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Hi everyone, it would be great if players could save the race replay in the private lobbies, especially for those who plays online championships with friends.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Possibility to order saved replay list in game (date) Mar 21, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Possibility to save quickrace settings Feb 1, 2015
    ACC General Discussions Possibility to use Acc for a project Jul 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting No possibility to even start a race [AMD GPU driver crash - ATIDXX64.dll] Dec 29, 2021
    ACC User Interface Adding the possibility to set a start + end for replays before saving Jan 14, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Possibility to upload liveries on ACC Console Dec 6, 2020
    Chit Chat Room LAN or any possibility to play with friend and AIs Dec 5, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Possibility of forcing "One Make" (Like Porsche Cup) in Public MP Jan 15, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Possibility to train a specific corner or track-section Jan 11, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Possibility to drive single races with own name? Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Possibility to turn off EVERY DOF/Blurring effect? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Possibility to stall on ACC ? Jun 10, 2018
    General modding discussion Possibility to get rid of original skins? Jul 4, 2017
    Suggestions Possibility to choose the livery online and pit strategy like PC version Jun 28, 2017
    Console Lounge The possibility to change the Aero wings on Porsche 917/30 are missing on PS4 , is possible on PC Dec 18, 2016

3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

would be nice to have this in Assetto Corsa :)

Neil Goodinson and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I agree that this would be a handy feature. I always try to Twitch my races anyway but having the facility to save replays would not go amiss.

Neil Goodinson likes this.
  5. Pip_-72-

Pip_-72- Gamer

You can on PS4 using the share button.

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I would say there is no chance of getting this. Offline race replays are limited to about 3mins with a full field so I really doubt we will get the ability to save full online race replays unfortunately.

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

It is bit/lot sad that we only can record 3min racing replays but do you know the reason why we can only record 3min ?

8. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I already use the share button, but most of the time you need to change view to better see what append before a contact. Ore just to create a video of your race like on tv.

Pip_-72- likes this.
  9. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

In Project cars you can save the entire race. I don't know if is a hard implementation, but some games already have the possibility to save a long replay.

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Only theory I come up with is the game engine is preventing it. Would be great to get an official answer so we can give up hope if its not possible because online replays for leagues are important.

svenvangent and peppetod like this.
  11. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

The share button only gets the last 15 minutes, and only records what you see. You can't capture multiple cameras, or switch racers.

Viperconcept's pCARS videos are a great example of the kind of video you can produce with decent replay support. It is a niche feature though. How many players are cutting and editing multi-track video? Not many.

As much as I would love to see it, I think it's a low priority.

Pip_-72- likes this.
  12. Pip_-72-

Pip_-72- Gamer

You can extend the recording time. I have mine set to 30 mins. It's really handy for training purposes. Monitoring tire temps and such.
    Like you say only the one angle though.

bradleyland likes this.
  13. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

recording time now up to 60 mins.
    it would be nice a spectator mode "live" in private lobbies

14. Hammerpgh

How long can you record for in hotlap mode? I've been saving laps at the Ring the last time I was on track and assumed it was saving the whole lap, is that not the case?

15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

In Hotlap you get a long time as the game does not have to keep data for other cars. I cannot remember the actual time but you should be looking at an hour anyway.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  16. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

I think it's around 55 minutes with 1 car on track. It would be great if the replay record time could be increased in a future update to enable us to view full races though.

17. Hammerpgh

Thanks for the heads-up guys. Had me worried there that I had been only saving part laps lol.

18. Jonnino90

Jonnino90 Rookie

I really hope that Kunos will give us this very important feature in the next future.

19. moniker_a

moniker_a Rookie

I think I recall @Lord Kunos mentioning that it wouldn't be possible to get long race replays in a thread several months ago. It is unfortunate, but I think there are other things higher on the priority list.

peppetod and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.