1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Post your Wheel Force Feedback settings for console.

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Disease26, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

See my post above.

Skemekos123 likes this.
  2. Mcleev

Mcleev Rookie

I've posted this elseware but I guess it's appropriate in this thread (and I've updated my settings too)....... for T500RS owners only.....

I found my T500RS on PS4 very heavy with a lot of resistance, and lowering it to 20FFB makes it a lot better, but I found it's still too heavy if you drive with traction control 'off' and therefore have to oversteer your slides, then 10>15 FFB is better depending on your car, but then you lose some of the feedback feel of tyres slipping, road feel, etc.

I also have the PC version, (poor GPU so PS4 graphics are better for me), and I compared the 2 versions. What I think is going on is the T500 drivers on the PS4 are set up poorly. With PC we have an overall gain FFB strength in the control panel, and it's often recommend for most games, including AC to use 60%, then set other FFB in game. But The PS4 setting is a lot stronger, with far more resistance for all games (I also have dirt rally, pcars, f1 2016 on both PC and PS4). For me to get the same strength on PC I have to run that overall gain on 100%. But that's not all. On PC we tend to run with no spring and no damper settings (even though you can run up to 100% on both). If I select both of these as 100% on PC then, and only then, do I get the same sort of heavy feeling that the PS4 version gets. So in summary, I think it could be a Thrustmaster driver issue and they need to have the spring and damper off as default, so the wheel isn't feeling heavy. My brother has a T300 and I can tell you that he doesn't get the heavy resistance when trying to catch slides.

For info I run FFB ('Zakspeeds' setting but far lower main FFB strength and more roadfeel to compensate for the lower FFB ) as:
    ffb 11%
    curb 35%
    road 80%
    slip 25%
    understeer off

Tested on road cars, race cars and my favourite Ferrari 458 GT2.

Oh and I also have the latest firmware, actually I checked it's up to date only today. version 43 Package 2016_TTRS_1

TitzonToast and Skemekos123 like this.
  3. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Spitfire77 and delahosh like this.
  4. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

5. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

So is this correct -

Thrustmaster Control Panel:
    Overall strength of all forces = 100
    Spring = 0
    Damper = 0

Game:
    FFB = 11%
    Curb = 35%
    Road = 80%
    Slip = 25%
    Understeer = off

Ive been running kinda similar settings on PS4 with the T300 (in both the control panel and game) but havent experimented at all with damper yet.
    What does damper actually do?

My settings are -
    Thrustmaster Control Panel:
    Overall strength of all forces = 100
    Spring = 0
    Damper = 100

Game:
    FFB = 45%
    Curb = 20%
    Road = 25%
    Slip = 15%
    Understeer = on

6. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

Settings in the Thrustmaster Control Panel have NO Effects on Console!

7. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Just checked for myself...you are right! Wow I feel silly.

delahosh likes this.
  8. Eljefe_Stvns

Eljefe_Stvns Rookie

Marche777 likes this.
  9. Marche777

Marche777 Rookie

I run the same on Xbox One with TX!

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

10. James43

James43 Rookie

ffb 37
    curb 0
    road 0
    slip 0
    understeer off

t300rs

11. Mcleev

Mcleev Rookie

I've changed my settings (again) and I'm sticking to them this time ( for now ;) ).

T500RS on PS4......

ffb 12%
    curb 10%
    road 100%
    slip 20%
    understeer off

12. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

Try Understeer ON
    +FFB 20

13. Disease26

Disease26 Gamer

mate i hear you, i've changed almost daily.
    for better or worse, i cant help but keep thinking there is a better setting out there for me to find.. o_O

14. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Hey guys thanks for this. Been struggling with my t500 but think I feels great now. Slightly different

Ffb 25%
    Curbs 10%
    Road 77%
    Slip 25%
    Under off

15. Anyone with settings for Logitech g29?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

16. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Well after trying this with road cars it didn't work. Couldn't turn at all. Felt on on gt3 cars.

Now I have found that 48ffb (like project cars had suggested for default) with all us 0% and understeer turned on seems to be the best I can find among all car classes.

Marche777 likes this.
  17. Marche777

Marche777 Rookie

Me the same xbox one thrustmaster TX

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

18. GatoSelvagem

GatoSelvagem Guest

PS4/T500
    After running more than a few hours over weekend.
    30-35% Main FFB.
    10% for Kerbs/Track, give or take +- 5% depending on car/tires/track.
    Everything else @ 0.
    I always run hard & street tires....
    ...unless I'll do online qual/race...which means FFB fiddling too.

Dawgpaws11 and Disease26 like this.
  19. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Gato,'
    this seems to be spot on. Thank you for this. knew it was something i couldnt put together but the road feel def brings about a DOR bug and the car just wont turn.

i got 35% FFB now
    10% Kerbs
    everything else 0 and off

feels great

GatoSelvagem likes this.
  20. GatoSelvagem

GatoSelvagem Guest

I've since gone down to 28-30 for main ffb...
    ...and kept Kerbs/Road @ 10% (+-3%) depending on car/track.
    Everything else 0 & off.