1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Generic Problems Creating Servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by kashifm, May 20, 2017.

1. kashifm

kashifm Rookie

There are two major issues I've encountered trying to create my own lobbies.

1.) When I hit create server, it says the error message "Try again later." I have to click create quite a few times before it finally creates the server.

2.) The cars I pick are not always the car that end up being in the server. For example, I was trying to make a one-make server with all Porsche GT Cup 2017's. But it just randomly chose GT3 cars for some reason when making the server. I recreated the server twice, and finally on the third try, it chose the right cars.
    Reinart86 and Brainspasm like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Button mapping problems. May 1, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes PROBLEMS TO CONNECT ARDUINO UNO TO THE PROJECT Apr 3, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 problems. Jan 12, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster tx problems Jan 6, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Couple of small graphics problems Jan 3, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Problems with the v10 GT3 tyres Dec 4, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Intermittent connection problems on my own local server . Others can connect. Nov 25, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Problems since last Update Nov 23, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 180 Rotation Steering Wheel Problems. Nov 12, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Controller + Wheel = Problems Nov 10, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Python library problems. Nov 3, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Spyder 918 FFB problems in forced 32bit mode Oct 26, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Career mode problems on Xbox1: Oct 25, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Sound problems Oct 3, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Major physics problems Sep 19, 2016

3. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

mp is broken, everyone have this failures :(