1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FIXED [PS4] Exige V6 Cup - Missing textures/shaders

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ZX636, Feb 6, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

How It looks on consoles
    [​IMG]

How It looks on PC
    [​IMG]
    Many parts of the interior are plain white: no textures, shaders etc.

PS: And the tyres are still bugged. Video by @Scuderia Paul

The same tyre glitch is also present on:
    - Lotus Exige S
    - Lotus Exige Roadster
    - Lotus 2-Eleven
    - Lotus 2-Eleven GT4

@AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PS4] | [DTR] Delta T Racing | Sprint and Endurance Series Aug 29, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4] Impossibile far funzionare Multiplayer Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4] No Multiplayer Servers Found Jun 24, 2020
    Screens & Videos Exige battle Aug 19, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus Exige 240R windscreen bug Jul 3, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lotus Exige S Roadster side skirt shadows May 20, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Exige V6... ehm... 1.14.1 bug ;x May 20, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Exige V6 Cup unskinnable May 1, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lotus Elise/Exige brake ballance Mar 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Help with Exige 240R S3 setup Feb 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Lotus Revived! Elise/Exige Discussion Feb 15, 2017
    Bug reports Exige V6 Cup in gear speeds, PC Vs Console Feb 9, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Lotus Exige S off throttle Volume issue Feb 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Your Impressions: Cayman GT4 vs. Exige V6 Cup Jan 16, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Exige S Roadster engine sound mixing in reductions Nov 2, 2016

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Those 2 images at top, it's like looking at 2 diferent games.

Reinart86 likes this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, super wide FOV makes a huge difference.

Donnced2 likes this.
  5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

There are textures missing from the exterior of the car as well, all of the grills are unfinished. Windscreen wiper is also untextured.

Edit added screen shot.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    ZX636 likes this.
  6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

that looks.... unfinished o_O

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Sad to see this issue hasn't been reported to Kunos. @AC_CM505
    Same fate for these other two glitches?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  8. The Cobra is as designed; you are seeing the muted reflection in the aluminum trim

On PC:
    [​IMG]

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

How is It supposed to reflect what's under the car? Because, when I tested it around Black Cat, the yellow "stain" shown in the pic appeared when I started driving on the yellow lines.

PS #1: There's also a similar "glitch" with the MP4-12C GT3. Part of the roll bar near the left mirror is reflecting tarmac, kerbs, grass and everything that happens to be below the car in a given moment.

PS #2: Reposting the Lotus pic from the other thread that wasn't moved to the bug section.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The Exige V6 Cup may only be a problem on PS4, it is being used in the weekly hotlap and the clips from xbox look like the car is finished....

DatNoiseV12 and ZX636 like this.
  11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the info. I thought It was the same on both platforms.
    Wonder if an admin can kindly change the title? Thanks.
    @kevin.maatman

12. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Changed to PS4.

ZX636 likes this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

@AC_CM505 @AC Support
    Any update regarding the issues described above?
    - Exige Cup Interior/Exterior;
    - Lotus tyre glitch;
    - Alfa corrupt livery;
    Can we finally expect a fix in 1.13? Please, even one word about this would mean a lot, because I know you listen to us. Thank You.

paul_wev likes this.
  14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Add Praga R1 to that list too. Tyre graphics are glitched. It looks like a flat spot on thd trye but it's very distracting with a full grid of Pragas. This glitch/bug was introduced around 3 updates ago. I'll see if I can upload a photo.

Reinart86 likes this.
  15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

16. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe It'd useful to open another thread for the Praga issue? Or should we keep listing all GFX glitches here? Which is best @AC_CM505 ?

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I was wondering that when i posted it. My problem was it takes about 20 attempts to successfully upload a picture from my Samsung Galaxy tab (laptop fried ) and ideally i wanted to upload a video to highlight how distracting it really is. I'd appreciate if someone could report it with a video.

ZX636 likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I wouldn't even how to properly describe this issue (as I'm not a graphics expert).
    I can try tagging @pankykapus and see if he can help us, before submitting a note to Kunos.
    PS: Here's a video (not mine). At 1:00, the issue is clearly visible.

19. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please always submit a note, because I'm not involved in the console development, if you notice a difference from the PC version, please always submit a note so that it can be picked up by the persons involved. I have now submitted these two errors, but please keep it in mind for the future.

pippo10 and ZX636 like this.
  20. Sadly this is just the way it is - there is nothing stopping shiny materials reflecting the environment, whereas in a real car it'd reflect the interior of the car.

This is an engine limitation, and the only fix is to make the material not shiny - either way its not ideal.

pippo10 and ZX636 like this.
  21. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

First of all, thanks for your reply.
    I tagged you because I thought you could help us describe the issue in technical terms before submitting a note to the devs (I saw your name a few times in the "Graphics and Models/Tracks Bug & Issues" section for PC users, I thought you have some knowledge regarding this kind of problems). Sorry for the confusion!

@garyjpaterson : Thanks for the explanation.