1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

REPORTED! PS4 - No Soft Lock with T300 wheel

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Spitfire77, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I get what your issue is, but it is a completely different problem. You should create your own post for it and I am sure that other drifters will agree and chime in.

Edit - Also that is sad that Logitech removed that feature in the G29.. the G27 you could set the DOR on the wheel with button combo presses like most of the Thrustmaster wheels and Fanatec wheels do.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. vr6mitch

vr6mitch Racer

I can confirm the same problem here. T300 and ps4. T300 has latest firmware.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

This is not a bug. The game doesnt support soft lock.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

according to @UntrainedN00B01 it works on xbone

SlimCharles likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I thought there was no soft lock because of issues with force feedback. I dont know where I read that there was a mod on PC and it didn´t work very well.

On T150 never worked on PS4.

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its on PC but you have to dig into a ini file to change it, and it doesnt work good. I dont have issues with it though but I usually dont reach steering lock, thats when the ffb makes the wheel bounce and its when steering lock is reached its really useful to have it working good. :)

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

It used to work on ps4 with the t300 pre patch 1.09

8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I have never noticed any soft lock on PS4 with my T300RS...

Ravellron likes this.
  9. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

No soft lock here, t300rs ps4

Basquiat likes this.
  10. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Originally before I made this post I asked around on gtplanet if anyone else thought there was soft lock on ps4 with t300 wheels because I remember it being there.

There were others who responded saying they were sure they had softlock pre 1.09 patch, so it wasn't just me.

Either way.. I don't think it matters or not if it was ever there. People who have it now (Xbone and I think G29 on ps4) report it works and It would be an improvement.

I was not the person who moved this thread to the bugs section, so a moderator considered it was worth looking at.

11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It has been reported. So... There is soft lock in AC? :confused:

Should I create another thread with "soft lock not working with T150"?

Donnced2 likes this.
  12. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Well - reported means it has been reported and the Devs know about it.. That does not mean that it was intended to ever be there, or that it is supposed to be working for the xbox one people. I personally feel it is safe to assume when they decide to implement it or not, it will be across all FFB wheels.

SlimCharles likes this.
  13. Giraz

Giraz Rookie

Just found this thread, I have the same issue (no soft lock) with a T300 and PS4. T300 was updated about a month ago (I need to recheck if there is a new firmware).

Any update on this issue?

14. antonpaco

antonpaco Rookie

I start playing AC few days ago, I have a question about the setup value to put in VIDEO MENU', VIRTUAL ROTATION LIMIT, do you have any idea of what is the better rotation for T300RS, PS4?

15. TK79

TK79 Rookie

Unfortunately (at least for me) when you load up AC it automatically changes to 1080 degrees of rotation. If you change it then the wheel will be out of sync.

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its just the virtual wheel, your actual sterring degrees wont change.

17. HeyApple

HeyApple Rookie

So there is no fix still?
    Can you describe me how does soft lock works?
    When I am driving in AC I set up 360 DOR because in this way ingame wheel and real are sync. I mean cars like BMW.
    If I don't do this wheel will rotate as hell. I mean if I turn the wheel game wheel may stop but my real will still turning like BrainBush showed it!
    So which settings I need to use on my T300 GT? Shall I change DOR by pressing mode + left button till 2 flashes or ...

LucaBenj likes this.
  18. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Amazing, but I've discovered this useful feature just yesterday, when I bought Codemasters F1 2016 (This semi arcade game now have a incredible FFB). I've got a T300 on Ps4.

paul_wev likes this.