1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Race videos ( Public or against Ai)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Daz730, Sep 10, 2016.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Two lap race on Highland Long against AI on hard difficulty. I'm nowhere near winning but it was fun. I like the replay with all the cars on the long straight.

2. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Testing new Ai on Alien setting

Grijo likes this.
  3. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Not so much a race but a good lap (room for improvement) in the Porsche RSR 2017 @ Zandvoort what a car.....!

Grijo likes this.
  4. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

Full Race 1° event by Racingnetwork.it

Grijo and NGR_Robinson like this.
  5. Grijo likes this.
  6. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

C'mon @Daz730, you're racing against AI on Alien? Now you're just rubbing salt in my wound :(. The best I could do is in Very Hard, but it depends which car or track I'm racing. Most of the time is in Hard. Congratulations my fellow racer ;).

@Carlos_Fandango and @biddazzo, congratulations for your racing group! Finally, league racing without being a GT3 league. So much great cars to enjoy and 99% of the leagues are racing with GT3 :(. If I had a league, probably the first race would be in BCC short or Brands Hatch with the Maxda Miata NA. Great little car!

Daz730 likes this.
  7. The Miata is on the list Grijo.

Grijo likes this.
  8. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Thank you my friend ;) I did another one the other night same track/car but this time from the back of the grid, maybe I'll post it later

Grijo likes this.
  9. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

If I start a race in Alien in the end of the pack, probably I'll end the race in the same place :(

Hmmm, I can smell a great race :cool:

Daz730 likes this.
  10. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Here it is Silverstone from the back against Alien Ai

11. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

In the 1.14 update, Kunos brought to Assetto Corsa some new features, V10 tyre model, the new Highland track with four layouts and new cars. One of these is a car that I love in rally games: the group B Audi Quattro rally version.

One of my thoughts at the time was "Why I would race a rally car in a simulation based in road racing? Ok, I love this car but this makes no sense."

So yesterday I looked at the Audi, it looked back at me and I thought "Ok, I'll take you for a ride...but where?". Does not make sense pick this Audi for a race in Monza for example, at least in my opinion. So I remembered: Black Cat County short layout. This track kind of remember hill climb tracks.

I think that Black Cat County is a underrated track, I love that! And maybe the Audi Quattro is not getting any attention of the players too. So, that's me racing in a fantastic combo that probably most of the players will never try, just warming up my hands for the Dirt 4. No TC or SC, using a Logitech G29 and racing against the AI in ALIEN (yeah, I did it!), sometimes I forgot that I was playing Assetto Corsa...I drived that beast like I was in a rallycross discipline.

Daz730 and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  12. Grijo, svenvangent and Daz730 like this.
  13. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

14. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Gt4 league race at Vellalunga... I struggle with these cars so couldn't keep the same pace as the guys at the front but still had some great racing..

Grijo and Daz730 like this.
  15. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

Ferrari 488 GT3 PS4 setup at Silverstone.

Daz730 likes this.
  16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

THE Highlands .......

Super car and handling : ALFA ROMEO GTA
    Super race track : THE HIGLANDS

And....... action , first lap start from last place to be first at the end of eueueue ... first lap
    The AI Alfa Romeo GTA does a qualifi lap in 3:25.000
    Nothing wrong with that ..... I'm doing a 3:00.395 :confused:

But the lap was fun I'm the yellow bird .

17. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

18. Grijo likes this.
  19. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Lotus Evora Vallelunga hot lap

Grijo likes this.
  20. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I love that Lotus, great car! The grip level is awesome and the sound of the Lotus keep saying "faster, faster..."

Daz730 likes this.