1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ready to Race DLC available (on XBO)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by danowat, Aug 24, 2017.

1. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Speaking honestly, whether the situation is like described, I have to admit that on XB1 the game is not acceptable. Simply you cannot play the game. Notwithstanding we have also say that on PC (obviously) and on PS4 the situation is much different and AC is enjoyable.
    As also you reported also PC1 was affected by a lot of issues on XB1 and the only one which have no problems is Forza.
    I wonder if only for development on XB1 both KS and SMS are not enough skilled and casually only Turn 10 insted have the proper skill...
    Did someone remember of which ownership Turn 10 is part of?
    But I am sure this is because they have a better knowledge of the hardware.

2. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I would like to think they have a better understanding of the hardware, it's Microsoft. I bet it doesn't take 3 weeks for turn 10 to get a patch passed. Lol

3. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

All hopes lying on Xbox One X. Looks like its very easy to develop on it and adopt it to normal xone.

4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

It is great to see that. Hopefully we see v1.15 confirmed by the Kunos tomorrow. Having said that, the DLC could be made available while we wait for the XboxOne issue to be resolved before they release the update on PS4.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  6. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Never ever...

7. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Indeed. They were working with the XB1 hardware for more than three years before its launch and they're the only ones who actually spend time optimizing everything in order to reach 60 fps all the time.
    About the submission process, are there other games that suffer/suffered like AC? At this rate, Laguna and the Ferrari pack are going to land on consoles in 2018.

Last note on the DLC. Happy to hear It's finally coming, but I'm not going to buy it until Xbox One users can actually play the game. A matter of respect.

Lewisxbone, @P73, Gurkensepp and 3 others like this.
  9. @P73

@P73 Simracer

It's very nice of you, this spirit of good fellowship. But I think you should buy and enjoy the pack anyway, regardless of the problems we Xbox users are going through.

PS players shouldn't pay a penalty for the rubbish on their neighbour's yard; soon this mess will be fixed (I hope it's for good this time) and there's no reason you would put off your enjoyment for a sense of good camaraderie, imo.

But it's nice to see there are still fellows like you around.

_reborn_ and Lewisxbone like this.
  10. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

How come is asking me to pay for it, when I have the Season Pass? This is on XBox.

11. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I think this dlc is not in season pass?

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Season Pass does not include RTR. It's stated like that since the first day.

13. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

There was a time a 'Season pass' included all the DLC that was going to be released for a game. Oh well, one more nail.

14. Raikku

Raikku Racer

It seems that DLC is not yet in Finnish store.

15. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i
    its not yet on ps store :mad:

16. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Unfortunately I have been unable to purchase the Ready to Race pack at the moment, probably have to wait a week or so but excited for it, can anybody give me a rundown of what the cars are like, are they as expected? Handling wise etc?

17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi , here's a good video showing the cars and how they are.
    It's from a GTplanet user,Scaff

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

• Audi TT cup car= easy to drive, very easy. Makes for great one make racing ( which is its purpose ) offline and online.
    • Audi TT RS = amazing car, also good fun against AI with one make races.
    • Maserati MC12 = again amazing, it's a beast,
    • Lotus 3eleven, really fast, really really fast. I like it.
    • P1 GTR = Really fast, really really really fast. Great car.
    Basically, its an amazing pack. I echo the video above.

Photonmonkey and Scuderia Paul like this.
  19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The R18 and the TS040 feel special. Dont ask me why, but they do. Maybe it's just the awesomeness of the LMP1 cars or the fact that it's the only season of WEC that we have two competitors in the same year. The R18 without traction control and predefined set up it's a very, very fun and challenging car.

The ST185 feels incredibly stable. It feels like it's using BOSE's magical suspension. :D Maybe it's just the set up

570s it's a very interesting car too. Feels like a MP4-12C mixed with that kart feeling of the F40.

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I can't get on with the LMP1s be a of the restrictive view, except for the Toyota. I'm really glad about that as now I can race them. Which I did with the AI and it was great fun. All the sounds in this pack are brilliant too ( I played with headphones on).

Photonmonkey and SlimCharles like this.