1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic "Ready to Race" DLC Console Release

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by kashifm, May 15, 2017.

1. kashifm

kashifm Racer

The new R2R DLC for PC looks really good. The car selection is probably the best yet out of all the DLC thus far, imo. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is there any info on when we can expect the DLC to be released on console?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics [1.2]Loaded mid race, brake discs already exploded. Dec 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ready 2 Race Mclaren cars not working correctly Jan 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer players entering races that are already started Dec 22, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Just purchased the "READY TO RACE"dlc Dec 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Ready to Race DLC available (on XBO) Aug 24, 2017
    Console Lounge Yep we're Ready to Race. Aug 15, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ready to race Jul 11, 2017
    Screens & Videos Audi R8 LMS 2016 Tribute Video (Ready To Race DLC) Jun 21, 2017
    Screens & Videos Ready to Race Pack - Fanmade Trailer May 26, 2017
    Console Lounge Ready to race dlc May 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room RSR Live and New Race Ready content? May 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ready 2 Race Ai Offline May 19, 2017
    Bug reports BUG REPORT Ready to race DLC May 18, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.14 update and "Ready To Race" DLC available! May 18, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Race already in progress Jan 18, 2017

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

No info has been shared. Ready to Race will presumably come with v1.15 which will hopefully land in June. Fingers crossed.

It would be nice to see the pack launch before Le Mans as it has the TS040-HYBRID and R18 e-tron quattro. The pack looks fantastic so I am really eager to get my hands on it.

kashifm likes this.
  4. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I know it might be sort of wishful thinking, but I really hope that it comes with this next update on console with the private lobbies.

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It will be Soon®...

(Damn it, I'm also making these jokes)

That's not going to happen for sure. Kunos already said the cars that are coming on the next update (S1 E2, 787B, Miata, 1200 hp Gallardo and M4 Akrapovic). To add that, the DLC was announced yesterday, and the private lobbies update is probably in Sony/MS hands since a week ago or more.

I would expect that in the update after that one, we will get the DLC with the button mapping (confirmed for the next update by Lord Kunos). Im sure the update is not going to be ready for June. Late July could be the date.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  6. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Those are the cars that were announced to come FREE with the update, along with one for the Porsche Pack 3. I don't see how that makes it impossible to release another DLC release. It's one thing to say that certain cars included in an update and another to release another DLC release.

Where are you getting this info that the private lobbies update is in Sony/MS hands? I think once that happens, we'll have a date. Their process does not last more than a couple of weeks, at max (judging from past updates of this game and other games as well). It seems more likely that Kunos failed whatever checks Sony/MS had and still have it, which could mean room for adding more improvements and content. At least that's the way I see it, granted, I have very little knowledge of all these things, since it seems Kunos doesn't reveal much themselves.

DonZmeuheu and svenvangent like this.
  7. I count with late july or august, when I see how long we waiting for 1.14. But without button mapping is senseless to bring again hybrid cars which wheel drivers can't use 100%. So it's not a bad idea to bring this this cars with 1.15.

8. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I think it's important to keep in mind that another reason this update is taking an extra bit of time is specifically because of the addition of private lobbies. It's a new feature that I don't think Kunos has ever done before on an unfamiliar territory, console. I'm quite eager for the update.

As for the button mapping... I don't know what you mean. I drive on a wheel and all the buttons for the hybrid system for all the cars work fine for me. I'm able to access all the functions with them. Is there something I'm missing?

9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi... Well with trusthmaster wheels...the only button preset layout is number 2.
    But you can't look left or right...
    But even with Logitech and trusthmaster in Hybrid cars you can't change TC levels or ABS levels... Because Hybrid buttons anulate the other 2 features..

So yes....Custom button mapping feature is really needed and will come in the 1.15 update as the head of the studio said.

The head of the studio (Stefano casillo) also replied to a user on his twitter account that they can't touch the update (1.14) anymore, and Marco massarutto (licence master) replied to an user on his Facebook page ho was asking if the update is submitted to sony and Microsoft that "its in process".

So the new DLC will come to consoles within the next update (1.15)
    Cause they have to port the cars and put them in the game (cause DLC is really just an "unlock" archive) .

10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

when updates are sent to sony and microsoft, they need to be checked and see if everything meets the necessary requirements. when all is good and the update is about to be released, thats the moment we get a release date. it usually happens 4-5 days before the actual release.

correct. cars are added via updates. thats why you can see them in the cars menu or driven by the ai even if you haven't actually bought the dlc.

Donnced2 likes this.
  11. Because the RTR DLC/update won't introduce completely new dynamics such as Custom Lobbies I don't think the time to port will be as long as the current update, it should be all done much much faster.

12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

That's what I like to hear. I need me some TS040 and MC12 GT1 action!

Do you have a favourite car from RTR?

13. I guess my favorite to drive is the Lotus 3-eleven... very very different from the other Lotus we have in game, really fast, demanding, bites you without regrets.
    The 2 Audi TT will be great for racing, especially online.

14. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

I really liked the 2-eleven! Pure fun on nordschleife...
    What's the difference between the 2-eleven and the 3-eleven?

For the rest... Realy nice DLC pack incoming... There isn't a car that i don't like in it :p

pippo10 likes this.
  16. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Makes sense. Really nice to hear, still. Looking forward to it.

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

The difference is 1 . Simple maths.

degobiol likes this.
  18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

the 3-eleven weights more (925 vs 670 kg) but has more power (v6, 410 bhp vs inline-4, 250 bhp, both supercharged).
    these figures refer to the "road" version of the 3-eleven. there's a race variant with more power (460) and less weight (890) but we aren't getting that one (i think)

JesterDay and Donnced2 like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'm interested in hearing the sound of the 3-eleven as Kunos have greatly improved in the sound department since the last Lotus were added.

20. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

new models also seem to have more detailed cockpits, or maybe thats my overall impression.
    the 2 eleven (and the gt4 variant) look quite bad, in this regard.

21. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Can I ask if this DLC included in the season pass, or is it going to be separate paid for content ?