1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Repair order on pit strategy in setup menu

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sedesa tatasa, Nov 5, 2017.

1. I have not hat switch now.
    I need repair order on pit strategy in setup menu.

Bas B likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server - player crashing to others, repaired car, waited and knock down others again. Nov 3, 2020
    ACC User Interface How do I turn off damage repair in the pitstop menu? Jan 5, 2020
    ACC Gameplay v1.1 AI are driving like crazy, ramming each other and self repairs on track Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality MFD repairs menu flickering Apr 9, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues How to forbid players to repair there car during a race? Jun 26, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Selected repair options reset after pit stop; glass repaired w/o selecting body repair option May 6, 2018
    Chit Chat Room A damaged gearbox can be repaired during pit stop? Nov 26, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Just repaired Logitech F310 Aug 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Little help with repairing and visual settings in VR Jul 21, 2017
    Suggestions Crashed AI need to pit for repairs or retire May 19, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 no gearbox repair Apr 19, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Repair suspension doesn't reset damage properly Jan 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AI and Repairing Damage Oct 14, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues SF15-T slow body repair times Aug 20, 2016
    Suggestions Server setting - Repair rate Aug 11, 2016

3. Bas B

Bas B Racer

Very simple. i 100% agree. Nothing more to add :)