1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Saving Setups

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ChuckWagon, Sep 7, 2016.

1. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

I am using PRACTICE DRIVE and adjusting the setup. I can only save to the selected track, even though all of the tracks are in the list.
    It sure would be nice if I setup a car to my driving style and save it to all tracks. Then I could just trim various settings for specific tracks when I was on that track.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Correctly Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Feb 14, 2017
    Bug reports Setups not saving Dec 9, 2016
    Console Lounge saving setups don't work ( resolved ) Dec 8, 2016
    Bug reports Setups not saving and causing game save synchronisation issues Aug 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Saving setups Nov 17, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Error Loading and Saving Setups Nov 13, 2013
    ACC Gameplay Saving in championship mode Jan 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GAME SAVING PROGRESS - CHAMPIONSHIP Dec 16, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Saving in Pit Lane and restarting causes Pit lock at location Mar 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Not Saving Results Jan 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error after saving replay - League race... Nov 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC not saving progress Sep 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions game saving Aug 1, 2022
    Physics Bugs & Issues ECU Maps not Fuel Saving Dec 21, 2021

3. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

True, and I'd like to see the last-saved car setup load up as soon as you get in it as well. I assume you know you can load a tune from a different track to the one you're currently at and then save it at that track?

4. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

I did not know about loading from another track. Thanks for that input.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  5. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Cool. Just scroll down the list to a track that you've saved a setup on, select load, then save it. A bit long-winded but it's all we've got until they put a 'save to all tracks' option in. If they ever do. The whole save/load interface here could do with a tweak IMO.

Hammerpgh and Shifter Blister like this.
  6. Did you can not load all setup on each track. So you make a base setup on imola. Call it base setup. Then you load base setup on silverstone and make the changes you need and save it under silverstone. If thats possible I see no need to save a setup on all tracks. Only thing to know where the base setup is saved.
    I've tested it and you can load your base setup on every track.
    Not that I mean there be no changes needed. It's only workaround from my side. After a while it works same or even better. Because then you have only setups saved where you have worked on.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  7. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Exactly what I do, although I'll often not overwrite the imported base tune; instead I'll load it, tweak some things, then save it under a different name, therefore keeping the original tune save also.

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Same here...always did it like this. Slowly your setup database fills up this way.

When I tried AC on PS4 last night it worked the same way as on PC - no problems there.
    Gotta say though that I got confused at times in the menu...didn't know where cursor highlight was and how to navigate to the buttons/lists I wanted. S0 the UI needs a little rework but the way setups are managed seems ok.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  9. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

They should've added L/R bumper control through all menu screens to scroll between main options at the top. Would help massively IMO.

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

Thanks for all the help from the seasoned AC drivers.
    Sometimes the best user manual is the users.

11. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I've only been playing since Monday, so I'm new here too lol

12. That's why whe are here bud :)

13. Rickredrick

Rickredrick Gamer

Sorry, I just can't get this to work. I'm on Imola. I scroll down to 'ring where I've got the setup saved but then the setup doesn't show and I can't get to load anyway.
    Sorry to ask re old thread post, but interface is awkward and I just can't figure it

14. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

So, after turning off Xbox One a saved setup is not visible, is it normally for all after update 1.14? I create setups every day. :-(

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

But it in the bug section, create your own thread. then copy it onto bug submission form as well and send it. Theres strange things going on with saves on xbox.

16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah it’s been the same for me since the last update.
    I can only save 1 setup for one car,
    if I try to save a 2nd setup for the same car or even a different car it instantly deletes the previous one. I’ve tried reinstalling the game twice but still have the same problem.
    Also it deletes the setup if I turn off the Xbox.

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

ppbucko and sidy06 like this.
  17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lewisxbone likes this.
  18. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah have done twice now

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

19. Yes I wish it would load the last setup, I save my base setup to What I think is called "Generic" which is at the top of the track list.