1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Screen wheel mismatch with Logitech G920

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by aleph, Dec 7, 2016.

1. aleph

aleph Gamer

There is a consistent mismatch between the screen wheel and my Logitech G920, which must be turned 180° to create a 90° turn on screen. This happens with all cars I've tested so far and is, of course, quite disconcerting while driving in inside view. I looked for ways to correct that but found none. Any hint?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface In car selection screen, rotation, zoom in/out by steering wheel needed Feb 8, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds TrackIR and On-screen display of steering wheel Jul 23, 2020
    ACC Physics [EA - 1.3.5] Wheel Rate Unit - Setup Screen (**fixed 1.3.10**) Feb 18, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Rotation Issue: Syncing on-screen with actual wheel May 30, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Jaguar wheels and windscreen wipers animated during paused replay Jan 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Screen calibration after minimize and wheel degrees Apr 3, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Screen dims when using TX wheel Aug 29, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Race screen self closes when using a wheel. Mar 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Stop the wheel on screen from moving Jan 15, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Steer assist in the setup screens [servo wheels vibrations] Jan 7, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Wheel only working in setup screens Jan 14, 2015
    Suggestions Ffb center wheel before start/in setup screen Dec 19, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash to Black Screen and now Wheel Config Jun 14, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues F40 Steering Wheel Rotation: Virtual (on screen) does not match Wheel Dec 21, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster SF 1000 on TH-WX base no screen data Mar 18, 2024

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Do you have the wheel set to 900° in controller options?

4. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

For me I usually ran 900 degree visual wheel filter in options but after 1.09 I changed it to off and it's perfect

5. aleph

aleph Gamer

Problem solved! Thanks Horus and MakaveliA7X, somehow I missed that.

Horus likes this.
  6. aleph

aleph Gamer

EDIT: Wrong place, please delete this.