1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

They distract the hell out of me in real car too. :(

After_Midnight likes this.
  2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Try the bonnet cam! :D

Dookie, ctnich, elchshooter and 4 others like this.
  3. Psst, you busy? Got a spare 10 mins? :rolleyes::p

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Partially wet video: awesome authentic sound when going through apex puddle around 2:08.

5. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Minor thing, probably already known, but seems to have some shadow issues when cars are driving directly behind each other at night.
    Makes the cars look like they float, and the front cars light is not showing on track. Only visible at low angle view I guess, at 08:48:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  6. chakko

chakko Alien

I'm absolutely stunned about what is shown in the video. Kunos, you rock. :) Can't wait.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

As for the wipers one very small thing I noticed - it would be neat if not all the cars on the grid had the wipers start at the same time. They all move in unison on the start grid.

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: DrivingItalia.net facebook page

9. Will we see sparks in acc , i know they where planned for ac panky ?

miky, mESCx, Turk and 1 other person like this.
  10. Try bonnet cam in rainy conditions or simply add some motion blur.
    Problem solved :D

11. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Creates a bunch of others though.
    [​IMG]

After_Midnight likes this.
  12. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Oh you mean the game with baked weather, baked time of day, not all-3D trees, no 24h cycle, not a simulator. Yeah it looks good

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  13. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Does anyone know if it'll be possible to chose Fuel Mix or Motor's Map ?

14. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/

15. Claponi

Claponi Racer

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source: drivingitalia.net

Apologies for any duplicates i belive these ones were never posted here

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Haven't seem them before. Thanks for posting @D.Jankovic.

First look at the Gallardo R-EX.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Exactly my thoughts

19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

hhhhhhhhhholy sh-t I wasn't ready for that. Barely recovered from them 45-minute gameplay videos goodness and now this I mean yeah okay I can't contain my excitement anymore consider me hyped af

edit: I think I've read someone somewhere pointing it out already but let me say those glowing exhaust pipes are one HEFTY detail

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    D.Jankovic likes this.
  20. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Just as a matter of curiosity, cars I've seen already and cars I don't remember seeing on preview pictures and videos:
    Seen already:
    1. Audi R8 LMS 2016
    2. Ferrari 488 GT3
    3. Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
    4. Lamborghini Huracan GT3
    5. Mercedes AMG GT3
    6. Porsche 911 GT3 R
    7. Nissan GT-R GT3 2018
    8. McLaren 650S GT3

Cars I don't remember seeing yet:
    1. Aston Martin Vantage GT3
    2. Bentley Continental GT3
    3. Bentley Continental GT3 Evo
    4. Lexus RC-F GT3
    5. Honda NSX GT3 (Not yet confirmed by Kunos)
    6. BMW M6 GT3
    7. Jaguar G3

Feel free to correct me if I've missed something.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Echo_ and D.Jankovic like this.