1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The few videos not yet here.

Teaser Trailer.

Race Department ACC Interview Part 1

Part 2

D.Jankovic likes this.
  2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The screens that arent in this thread yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

4. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

The background images from the ACC webpage source code:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Ok last one was already posted, but slightly wider version)

5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

From facebook

[​IMG]

mms likes this.
  6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I have seen that one somewhere

anthony galmiche likes this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

:D:D
    Let`s say mistakes happen :rolleyes:

8. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

9. I still cant get my head around how amazing this looks a true dream come true , ac feel with amazing graphics :eek:

ShredatorFIN, vilivili, miky and 5 others like this.
  10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thread could do with a few new screens or videos. ;)

Serge M and magzire like this.
  11. magzire

magzire Alien

Need something new to feed my fix!!

12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Definitely, unfortunately Kunos never were crazy about showing off ahhhhr grrr :D

I am surprised that those two aren't in this thread yet:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tberg likes this.
  13. Tberg

Tberg Alien

@mantasisg 2, maybe because those are not from ACC.

Please stick to ACC screens.

14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

...because that aren't game's screenshot

15. Typer

Typer Simracer

/me looks at screenshots, looks at date.

/me sees what you did there.

Scuderia Paul and Tberg like this.
  16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I'm getting old :D

Good one Mantas

17. Typer

Typer Simracer

It has gone pretty quiet in the forum of late. Perhaps the Kunos Easter bunny will lay some more ACC screenshot eggs for us when she’s back to work this week? I’m sure we’d all be very grateful if she did.

(Too excited for ACC, might try hibernating until summer so that the AO gets here sooner.)

richard thompson likes this.
  18. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Might be nice if @mibrandt could edit all screenshots into his opening post. Might get scattered over time between comments. Or Kunos would make a sticky Screenshot post that only devs can post into

I gathered all currently (afaik) released screenshots into same place here: https://imgur.com/a/ipLWR

19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Ahh, I might have picked first picture with too clear details and too complex blur. I accidently fooled a few people with second image in news from social media thread a while ago, I think, but it didn't make to this thread, so had to post it today :(

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The first pic was a giveaway as it wasn’t at night and in the rain, lol