1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sebring 12 hours - watch now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by wedge_one, Mar 21, 2015.

1. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Best version of Sebring Jan 6, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC Series] Sport Prototypes Championship 1970 - Sebring. Jan 25, 2019
    Chit Chat Room 12h Sebring severe weather delay - insane lightning storm! Mar 19, 2016
    Liveries Sebring 12h bmw z4 gte Apr 6, 2015
    Liveries Ferrari 458 gt2 - extreme speed motorsport - sebring 2011 [update] Oct 26, 2014
    Tracks modding [search] sebring international raceway Sep 7, 2014
    Tracks modding [Request] Sebring Jun 19, 2014
    Chit Chat Room 12H of Sebring (Real Life) Mar 11, 2014
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards ACC Lobby is offline since 9 hours ago. Any insights? Oct 29, 2023
    Screens & Videos 1971 Watkins Glen 6 Hours Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer CP wrong region for hours Sep 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 15 minutes stints @Spa 24 hours endurance?? Apr 29, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Complete Game Freeze after 2 hours of running [Fanatec driver memory leak] Apr 2, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Any community 24 hours of spa? Feb 21, 2022
    ACC General Discussions 24 hours of spa Feb 21, 2022

3. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Thanks for the link, great stream and i felt like watching a bit of motorsport this afternoon.

4. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

thanks! And with the Radio Le Mans team as well. Nice.

5. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

Gotta love endurance races!

Next year with GT3's will be even more awesome with more manufactures on track!

6. Epic! Thank U:)

7. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Orecas! :)

I'm useless with these racing series stuff, gotta get up to speed, who's racing who and whatnot, can't say i was a big fan of mixed car types..

8. pons

pons Simracer

I must say i like mixed fields more and more. Takes some time to get into it. But you have plenty of it with 24h or 12h Races

9. Berry

Berry Alien

Thanks for the link, was gonna wait for the post-race upload on YouTube, but this is quite nice :D.
    TUSCC is one of the best series to watch at the moment imho.

10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Sucks for Porsche.. Both cars out of the podium with just under an hour to race.
    At least the Falken Tire Porsche is thrid now.
    And the mighty Vette first! :D

robertedell likes this.
  11. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

Hornbuckle Is that you operating camera? Because it's legendary bad!

12. Berry

Berry Alien

Great race, but didn't manage to see the end of it, I fell asleep, guess I'll see it when they upload it on YT after all.
    @Niki Đaković : Not cool, what's up with all the hatred on Michael? Okey, you don't agree with his opinions, it doesn't mean you automatically get the right to insult him.

13. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Watched a couple of bits. Cars were a bit meh.

First time I'd seen the real life version of Sebring, and all I can say is hats-off to the virua_lm team.
    I always knew they were good... but holy sh..!

14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Imagine a laser scanned version of Sebring... BUMP HEAVEN!!!

yusupov likes this.
  15. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Would be nice, but honestly, watching some bits yesterday I recognised every damned millimetre of the track.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised that they scanned it in the first place. Amazing job!

16. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I was actually racing in a 6hr Sebring race @ SimHQ during the first 6hrs of the real race. Fun stuff! I noticed quite a few differences compared to the real track, but it was good enough for me :)

The last 30 minutes of the 12hr is something you must watch, if anything.
    ~Bailey

yusupov likes this.
  17. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

the 33 car though, man thats sad but im happy that the porsche gta took its place because well, its a porsche.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Meh, Corvette won in GTLM due to good strategy and some luck. I'm happy with that. :)
    BoP does kinda screw them again. Just like last season.

19. yusupov

yusupov Alien

yeah i think the virtualm version is great more (as with mid-ohio) for how damn good it looks even on gmotor2, much less rf2. i dont think it compares to a scanned version & this would prob be my #1 most desired track (specifically for laserscan) in the US. the problem imo is the bumpiness isnt the kind that translates so well w/ kunos ffb. nords is great, bc its the knobby, car-jostling type, but sebring is more the 'repave me plz bc i'm crying' chattery kind of bumpiness.

robertedell likes this.
  20. robertedell

robertedell Gamer

I would like to race the all the winners of this years Sebring especially the Corvette DP, Corvette C7r and the Porsche 911 GT at a good laser scanned track version of this track!

21. yusupov

yusupov Alien

well 2 of those cars are already available, the porsche should be coming soon...now just for the track :)

PhenOm likes this.