1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup Mercedes SLS AMG - i2 series

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Rutger, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Rutger

Rutger Rookie

Does anyone have a proper setup for this car? Managed to pick up a bronze at Silverstone, but cannot keep up AI (set on easy :S) during the other races. For instance Imola: can get first place after the first set of corners, but AI is so much faster. Defending position is undoable, they just fly away from my Mercedes out of the corners and on straights... Stuck in intermediate series 2 at the moment.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Editing screens individually, is it possible? Triple Monitor setup plugin. Apr 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New To ACC and the setup on PS5 Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC Setup Synchronizer May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions All settings and setups vanished May 23, 2023
    ACC Tools Web-Based ACC Setup Tool for Sharing and Creating Setups May 11, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can you adjust monitors specifically for triple monitor setup? May 1, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Motion not as smooth on side monitors as middle monitor - Triple Monitor Setup (with high FPS!) Mar 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game briefly freezes and shows the setup screen during driving Feb 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Generic car setups Feb 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - SETUP BUNDLE | ALL Tracks | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO Jan 11, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Avis/conseils pour upgrader mon setup VR Dec 27, 2022
    XBox One Discussions Restore AC restore car default setup Dec 16, 2022

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Setup options for road cars are limited, for some of the opponents, no matter what you do (apart from reducing the difficulty) will mean you can keep up with them.

4. Rutger

Rutger Rookie

Clear, thanks, but to pass the series a silver and 2 bronzes are needed. Any tips how to pull that off with those AI characteristics...?

5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Just be mindful of the cars limitations, it's very front end heavy, the brakes aren't great, and it's quite powerful, so slow in, apex and power as much as possible without losing traction, sliding will kill speed in this car.

6. Rutger

Rutger Rookie

Will try and bear your tips in mind, but not too confident that I will earn those medals with the X1 controller.... Thanks anyway

7. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I did them on the PS4 using the pad, so it's definitely possible.

8. Rutger

Rutger Rookie

Passed...! Unbelievable how easy the next one (i3) is compared to this struggle :S. Guess that SLS just isn't my kinda car ;)

9. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

Had to bring this discussion back as I'm at that point right now!

I wondered if I reduce brake power, so it's less easy to slide, I can see where time can be made in the slow corners, but after many attempts and expletives later I wasn't successful. Decided to quit and try again another time, I'm sure it can be done :mad:;)

10. I made it using this:

Tire pressure: 28psi (all)
    Camber F: -0.5 deg
    R: -1.3 deg
    Toe F: 3
    R: 20

Way better than original, but still a bad handling

11. Overblood

Overblood Rookie

Thanks Mauricio, Thank to you I´ve seen my error. I hava lost a lot of time in te alineation, but the solution is the presure.

Have to race with cold tyres |o|

Then more presure, more speed. I totally centred in a emperature, but for this cars is not very important.