1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup section (PS4)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by iwanchek, Aug 28, 2016.

1. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

BMW M3 E30 group R - Silverstone GP

xXJojjeXx and tomt2002 like this.
  2. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Assetto Corsa - Tatuus Race - Alien + Monza setup for FA01
    Thrustm t300 ff 35+
    Monza - possible 1.52.xxx high
    Only changes from basic setup:
    General : Fuel 17
    Aero : Front 2 / Rear 1
    Drivetrain : Power 10 / Coast 80
    Suspention : Tyre compound - Slick Soft (S)
    Pressure 20 20 20 20
    try also Toe front -2 -2

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Grazie ragazzo, nice/stable setup. Will try it :)

Pedal to the metal

onepueblo likes this.
  4. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Audi Sport quattro step1 - Set up for drifting. Please use full rotation and no stability control
    Images are from the first to the last step of setting up.
    Drift for the only pourpose to have fun!
    Changes from basic only:
    General - Fuel 15
    Suspention - Tyres Street(ST)
    Pressure 30 30 / 40 40
    Camber -2.8 -2.8 / 1 1
    Toe 7 7 / 10 10
    Height 380 380 / 160 160
    Dampers - Bump 8 8 / 10 10
    Fast bump 21 21 / 22 22
    Rebound 12 12 / 15 15
    Fast rebound 8 8 / 10 10

DrVegas and iwanchek like this.
  5. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

sorry correction for audi q drift set up
    toe 7 7 / -10 -10
    hope to get a way to go for 75K points, no aids no fish tail combos, but using the handbrake on circle on the wheel is frustrating while the wheel rotate 1080°, something has to be done. It can be put on R2 still on the wheel or out on R3, or I don't know on upshift. Hopefully before 2025 we will get an external device with a proper handbrake on ps4, does anybody have news about it? sry off topic I'll discus this in another thread

Matt White likes this.
  6. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

I don't mean to keep space here, this is my maybe third and last set up I'll post about drifting the audi q, I'm doing good, I'm about silver medal, I will practice drift alone in silence now ;) but I need to upgrade my previous to this one at least. I'll be nice to have a set up section opened to ps4 like they have on PC.

Work in progress to get 75K with no fish tail combos
    All aids off - Fuel and tyres consuption ON Thrustmaster t300
    Slick Tyres
    Changes from basic only:
    General - Fuel 20
    Suspention (slick tyres not street like in 1.0)
    Pressure 31 31 / 40 40
    Camber -2.8 -2.8 / 1 1
    Toe 7 7 / -10 -10
    Height 380 380 / 160 160
    Dampers - Bump 8 8 / 10 10
    Fast bump 21 21 / 22 22
    Rebound 12 12 / 15 15
    Fast rebound 8 8 / 10 10

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  7. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Don't worry m8, just post your tunes here they're welcome of course:)

Pedal to the metal

onepueblo likes this.
  8. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Ok, I am having a devil of a time in career with the Merc SLS. I got third place at Silverstone, but I just can't find a decent setup for Nurburg or Monza. I can't even compete in the others. Anybody feel like helping?

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

When I do career the funny part is the setup is limited, you can only adjust fuel, Susspension and just one option as well. What I do is depends on the track, in this case you can lower tire pressure by -2 clicks front/back, camber 3 or 4 clicks into positive (tyre wile have better traction)/back let so as its.

When you have twisty tracks like Imola, Vellunga, Mugello, Spa, then give Camber 3/4 clicks into negative (-) front/back as well! This will improve your lap times and of course tyre pressure go one click into negative (or two, you've to see by yourself) front/back.

Hope it helps.

If you drive with TC OFF for example firs chicane on Monza, go slow in fast out, look that you pet early steering then you can go earlier full throttle, first lesmo, nice breaking, let the car roll into the corner, first wide (don't attack the corner immediately) then cut the apex nicely, control the car traction with the throttle, second lesmo, break around 50/60m, two shifts down, hard breaking stead the car smooth over the curbs, open the wheel in the middle of the corner exit then full throttle.

I've have problems as well with the Mercedes. Worst car in the game though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paul_wev likes this.
  10. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

Wonder what's your set-up for the Ferrari 458 GT-2 or BMW M3 GT-2 on the Northloop VLN-track?
    I set the frontsplitter to max, lowering the tyrepressures a bit, front .2, rear .1 and the frontdiff to 40 on the Ferrari.
    Best laptime at het moment : 8:46,626.

11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Tbh I didn't drive the car(s) on that track m8 so I can't tell. Usually bumpy tracks need bit higher/softer Susspension, of course tyre pressure set one/two licks in the minus (-) and play with the gear ration. Tbh I like the stock 458 to drive except make a few things as I prefer and that's it. It feels somehow Alive and predictable (with TC OFF of course).

I'll give those two cars a chance soon then I'll be back :)

Chreos and onepueblo like this.
  12. Larryf1951

Thanks. I tried your settings and am improving some. The car is a lead weight in turns, but your help has made me a bit more competitive. Just gotta get the medals to advance to I3.

iwanchek likes this.
  13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Nice to hear that. If you're not satisfied with 2nd or 3rd position (just saying), keep restarting, it's possible to go P1, I've did in on medium and hard, just set the setup bit and be more aggressive in on the start/finish straight, on the first chicane, that's were AI is breaking early AF, on 200m mark or 250m you should break and with the break squeeze the car for passing another one.

I think with the Mercedes you'll should drive Imola as well. Front/back camber 4 click into the negative, fuel to 5l, and you've to be very smooth :)

Good luck m8!

14. Diego043

Diego043 Rookie

You guys doing very good job !

I'm really appreciate !
    and waiting for more for example. GT3 cars .

15. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

My f
    My first GT3 set up, BMW Z4, Imola. I forgot to put it here as I put it in the hot lap section already I didn't want to spam it twice;)
    Hope you enjoy it, also I see Kie put another setting, you will find easily on you tube, that guy has a faster tongue than mine, not sure better setting lol (joke)

Bandy13 likes this.
  16. Diego043

Diego043 Rookie

Greate job. By the way i have some problem with the settings for example.

Yours setup :
    Engine limiter you have on 100 value

My setup:
    The same section and my value is 4 and its max.

Ofc there are more examples .
    Is there any options to change this or... dont know ?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

17. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Thank you, I'm perfect sure I got engine limiter at 4. PS4

18. Larryf1951

A bit off topic, onepueblo, but listening to your video's, you sound possibly German. But pueblo is Spanish. Can you tell me where you're from? Just curious.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    onepueblo likes this.
  19. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Yes my english as I always say is cr.. :) I'm italian, when I started decades ago I was a fan on JuanPabloMontoya, but with that name there were all the combo already used, I remember I tried 1pablo and everything, then at the end I was frustrated, I smoke a tobacco that is pue*** and I came up with that nickname. Thank you for your feedback, I really enjoy everything about driving and with AC I found back myself to play sim again, I'm looking forward to this, I've never been fast or fastest, but I got billions of km driven and 200 titles played along the years :) So I now find myself very clean when I drive even in the real thing, and when I watch back my replays I can't believe it's me doing so clean drive. About to be fast otherwise I'm not improving anymore, I loose 1 sec per minute on WR's and that is locked by my dna. Thanks for your feedback Larry, I love it.

20. Larryf1951

Thanks for responding. And I am glad I didn't offend you by being so far off on my guess about your accent. Your videos clearly show that you are a much better Sim racer than me, so don't sell yourself short. I have only taken gold in a single alien race and I worked up from easy. And it was only after the patch that I crested from hard to alien. Nice driving and I am grateful for the setups you have shared.

onepueblo likes this.