1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XB1 Setups not saving and causing game save synchronisation issues

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by MBK72, Aug 26, 2016.

1. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I've attempted to save several setups in Hotlap mode. When I drive following saving the setup I get an error message on screen saying (which also prevents me controlling the car) 'Your game save is not synchronised. Restart the game to synchronise game save." When I return to the Hotlap screen the setups have not saved and are not present.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Correctly Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Feb 14, 2017
    Bug reports Setups not saving Dec 9, 2016
    Console Lounge saving setups don't work ( resolved ) Dec 8, 2016
    Console Lounge Saving Setups Sep 7, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Saving setups Nov 17, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Error Loading and Saving Setups Nov 13, 2013
    Suggestions Remember favourite setups Jul 4, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Server Launching issue Open/Setups file cannot be found? Apr 19, 2017
    Suggestions Show car setups of all tracks | Setup I/O Apr 5, 2017
    Bug reports No brakes when loading old setups Mar 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Setups Feb 18, 2017
    Bug reports Setups still not being saved Feb 14, 2017
    Bug reports Save setups fixed BUT... Feb 14, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Save setups fixed BUT... Feb 14, 2017

3. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

You could try the third party app called pTracker.

What this can do is automatically save your setup when you set a fastest lap, which can be both handy and annoying sometimes, but at least you can be sure it saved.

EDIT - Ignore me! Didn`t see you posted in XB1 section. Just saw you had AC on steam and assumed . . .
  4. I have the problem too with Setups not saving. Also it seems when saving a Setup the Gamesave gets corrupted and the Career does not save too.
  5. Slinkface

Slinkface Rookie

I have this issue as well, and I didn't to begin without was after the Japanese pack update
  6. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Simracer

This is something I have had several times also and lost any setup I had previously saved. I am guessing it has also lost my career progress too.. I need to check that later when I get on but if it has then it's a real pain and makes starting another career pointless at this time. At least I can write down my setups somewhere but no way to get around the career being lost.
  7. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

This is absolutely unacceptable!!!

Complete insanity for this not to be addressed!

But they will gladly line their pockets and release another DLC!!!
  8. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

Having same issues...no setups saved after I restart xbox one console