SF1R's Clean Races PS4 Community

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by TobySanford77, May 19, 2017.

1. TobySanford77

TobySanford77 Rookie

With the introduction of private lobbies in the latest update, I've decided to setup a community that intends to host fun and clean online races using a variety of cars and circuits. At the moment, it can only be accessed via the PS4 communities tab but I may setup a forum thread dedicated to the community in the future. This is the first time I have ever done something like this so there may be hiccups along the way but I hope that it doesn't interfere with the on-track product. Hope to see you on the track :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game no longer launches after upgrading computer and clean installing Windows Monday at 2:30 AM
    Chit Chat Room The Clean Racers' Shoutbox Thread May 7, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Clean Racer Club Mar 17, 2018
    Suggestions suggestion: Clean up of outdated announcements in this forum section Jan 30, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues AI line/hints - AI has difficulties to make clean laps on Silverstone Circuit Jan 2, 2018
    Console Lounge Polish league - clean drivers recruitment / Polska liga rekturacja Nov 23, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Log registers me on server, but it shows me "unavailable" popup, then i get a clean exit Oct 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Looking for Clean Players.... Sep 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds How to clean instal? Aug 19, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Any tips to clean suede steering wheel ? Jul 18, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Drift lobby jdm clean Jun 28, 2017
    Suggestions lazy crew, please clean my car! Jun 26, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian based PS4 community, clean racers wanted. Jun 9, 2017
    Screens & Videos Competitive and clean MX5 Cup race at RaceDepartment.. enjoy the fun battles May 13, 2017
    Screens & Videos Incredibly clean Public Server racing - thanks to Minorating May 9, 2017