1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SF1R's Clean Races PS4 Community

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by TobySanford77, May 19, 2017.

1. TobySanford77

TobySanford77 Rookie

With the introduction of private lobbies in the latest update, I've decided to setup a community that intends to host fun and clean online races using a variety of cars and circuits. At the moment, it can only be accessed via the PS4 communities tab but I may setup a forum thread dedicated to the community in the future. This is the first time I have ever done something like this so there may be hiccups along the way but I hope that it doesn't interfere with the on-track product. Hope to see you on the track :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Competitive and clean MX5 Cup race at RaceDepartment.. enjoy the fun battles May 13, 2017
    Screens & Videos Incredibly clean Public Server racing - thanks to Minorating May 9, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Closed Server - Clean Racers/Drivers Wanted Apr 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Tool to clean AC folders? Feb 15, 2017
    Screens & Videos How do you take "clean" screenshots? Jan 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Looking for Clean Online Racers Oct 17, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Tuesday Night Racing (Casual but clean racing league) Oct 1, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions here's a list of all the clean drivers iv'e met so far (cringe) Sep 27, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Lap times and paint job selections wiped clean Sep 14, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions U.S. Clean Racers Sep 7, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Clean racers join here Sep 6, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions (PS4) Seeking Clean Australian/New Zealand Drivers! Sep 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room REMEMBER to clean you computer coolers and check thermal paste every now and then!! Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Which files to backup for clean reinstall? Jun 28, 2016
    Screens & Videos Unedited clean Ebisu tandem run with me & Shex - E30 Drift spec. Mar 13, 2016