1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Shifting feedback in FFB

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wondrazil, May 22, 2017.

1. Wondrazil

Wondrazil Rookie

Hi guys,

i would love to have shifting feedback over FFB in AC like in Raceroom! This little "rattle" on up- and downshifting is very immersive and represents the jerk in real life. In AC i feel absolutely nothing in the FFB when shifting.

Maybe you can think about it - would be very nice!

Thanks, Stefan

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Shifting Motion telemetry for Porsche GT1 is WAY too strong. Dec 23, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Car stalls on upshifting Jun 26, 2023
    ACC Physics Is "Skip Shifting" possible in ACC? Mar 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSL Elite v1.0 with P1 rim downshifting issues Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Stutter while shifting gears in some cars Jan 7, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Huge performance difference when shifting window focus Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Audio onboard shifting sounds 720S Mar 5, 2021
    ACC Physics Best Shifting Point? Dec 2, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Intermittent shifting problem Nov 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Pitmenu on/off while shifting gears Oct 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bug: Virtual hands tap both paddles when shifting up or down Oct 2, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC resets brake configuration + problem downshifting Sep 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Shifting down doesn't work Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Problems downshifting Jul 20, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Lotus 98T Trail braking and downshifting with GTeye springs May 20, 2020

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I have requested this in a thread already but didnt get much feedback so doesnt really seem like this is something people want.

4. Wondrazil

Wondrazil Rookie

Ok. I think it's because the people maybe never tried Raceroom yet - i can't imagine an other reason ;)
    This feeling when shifting makes you feel way more "connected" with the car and would increase the very good driving pleasure in AC a lot more.

paul_wev and kofotsjanne like this.
  5. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Just get simvibe.

6. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Yeah, simvibe does what you want. It's great, if you can make it work.

7. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

I built my subwoofer into my little under-table cockpit. You very much feel the whole car rumbling and vibrating, gear changes, etc through the pedals, wheel and gearstick. Cheap and effective :)