1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

How come the shifter is on the left side? I thought you were Mr. 917KAllDay! Or are you secretly a 935 guy? Or maybe even an R-34 Skyline guy!

Nah, but nice setup! I'll need to think about belting up as well since I spin out so many times in all these Porsches. No drinks necessary... haha

Gulf917K and paul_wev like this.
  2. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Ha ha. Yes old habits die hard!
    I'm 61 years old and not sure I can adapt at my age!
    Takes me all my time to get in and out of seat and hang onto wheel!:rolleyes:;)

Belts are also if I fall asleep, fall out and bang my head. :confused:

3. Jim-lockyer

Jim-lockyer Gamer

This is my modified playseat WRC.. thanks to kudos and their desire to ignore us racers screaming out for button mapping I have added my own sequential shifter. It did involve ripping apart my g29 and throwing the flappy paddles away but I'm happy to say it's awesome and we'll worth the effort. . changed that God awful g29 wheel too, too small..

Attached Files:

4. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

Very nice Jim!
    I like what you have done with the pedals. And is that extra bar just fore of the wheel to strengthen the frame!?!

5. Jim-lockyer

Jim-lockyer Gamer

Thank you. I couldn't stand the pedal plate of the playseat as you have to dislocate you foot to brake.. I've made it so the brake pedal can be swapped side to side as I like left foot braking on track but right foot for rally.
    It is just for strength.. I find the logitech g29 very clunky and it made the whole top half of the rig shake.

6. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

I agree totally regarding the playseat. Got bruises all over my right ankle!:confused:
    Can I ask how you attached the extra stability bar and what you used!?!!

7. Jim-lockyer

Jim-lockyer Gamer

I got really bad ankle pain too when using the brake.. that plate had to go. The brace it just hollow aluminium square tubing from B&Q. Cut to length and tac welded 2 nuts at either end then drilled through the Base under the steering wheel and under the lower central bar and bolted it together. Only flaw is no adjustment for the upper wheel Base as the bar locks it in one position so if you do it make sure your set your seating position first

paul_wev likes this.
  8. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Received this yesterday. Raceroom 3055 but thinking about sending it back. The Seat feels horrible compared to Recaro/Sparco Seats from GT3 Cars

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    olevet likes this.
  9. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

TX wheel base
    599 wheel
    T3PA peddels with bodin load cell
    TH8A Shifter with ricmo tech quick shift plate
    Playseat challenge

10. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

GTA cockpit from gtrsimulator, seat is an extra MKII MR2 one I had in the garage. Thrustmaster everything else, TX, T3PA PRO, TH8A, leather gt wheel rim.

Whole setup is super comfy, rig is solid as a rock. I'm super happy with how it all came together.

Attached Files:

olevet, Kembro and local_man1234 like this.
  11. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

Ps4, g29 +H shifter and a well used ferrari california seat 20170328_095556.jpg

12. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My rig:
    -G29+shifter
    -Panasonic plasma 42"
    -Playseat Challenge (recently acquired and very satisfied with it...)
    -Mahou's beer...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  13. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

How did you come by the Ferrari seat?

14. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

It comes from a crashed Ferrari

TitzonToast likes this.
  15. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Updated the seat on my rig:

IMG_20170425_210607684.jpg

IMG_20170425_210621727.jpg

IMG_20170425_210856676.jpg

16. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@SchumiF399 That is boss! Nice touch with the gloves on the wheel too.

olevet and SchumiF399 like this.
  17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Time for a new seat for my Monza rig after looking at this eye candy.

SchumiF399 and StyleF1re like this.
  18. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Thank you :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  19. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

That was some score man, well done. Did the Airbags go off in the crash?
    I'd say it still cost you a fair few quid all the same.
    What a thing to have.

StyleF1re and Fbrg90 like this.
  20. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

Fortunately, he has remained completely intact. Let's say I was particularly lucky. Thank you for appreciation.

StyleF1re and TitzonToast like this.