1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Well, here's my solution to T3PA Pro pedals on playseat evolution IMG_0679.JPG
    The pedals aren't and don't need to be screwed down as the backboard wedges the pedals in place. I can move the pedals to suit clutch and shift or F1 style. The whole MDF construction is bolted to the playseat chassis using the original fixings. I also added some shims under the wheel too, as I felt it was too low IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0678.JPG

2. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Pro Pedals Upgrade.jpg

Bought the Pro Pedals Upgrade Kit for my RSeat (RS1), along with the Pro Shifter kit. A bit expensive regarding the latter, but I needed an extra shoulder piece to ease the tedious process of moving the shifter arm from one side of the chassis to the other. Plus with Fanatec's PS4-compatible wheel base on the market, why not? Anyway, for anyone looking into an RSeat RS1 or just the Pro Pedals kit I'd say the kit is worth the money if you use a load cell and especially if you have people of various heights and builds using your setup. Much like the seat, the deck slides forward and backward with ease and the pedal plate won't slip or flex like the regular one tends to.

3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Awesome setups, everyone! :D

4. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

My Rig :)

Attached Files:

XR6T, StyleF1re, Pip_-72- and 3 others like this.
  5. StyleF1re

@Gurkensepp
    Makes me wish I had caster wheels for my setup.

Oh, and Fanatec gear too! Still debating whether I want to switch over once the PS4-compatible base drops in North America...

6. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

If money is not the problem buy it. Especially the pedals are superior.

StyleF1re likes this.
  7. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Should I get the new Thrustmaster or fanatic or etc? Don't think I could afford a dd one

T300rs , t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

StyleF1re likes this.
  8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I’m trying to decide the same thing at the moment. The new TS-XW when it comes out or a fanatec CSL elite.

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

StyleF1re and paul_wev like this.
  9. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Keep me posted eh?

T300rs , t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah will do

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

paul_wev likes this.
  11. StyleF1re

@Gurkensepp @paul_wev @Lewisxbone

Looked at several YT videos on the PS4 CSL Elite base and that rattle/clunk noise under heavy stress is really what's keeping me at bay. It's unfortunate, because I really want to row that CS shifter and smash those CS pedals to go along with whipping around some of the steering wheels that are available. Can't be having any big rattle/clunk in my wooden household and its thin walls though. But if they do address that issue (and maybe the wheel rim flex), they can take my money!

As for the Thrustmaster T-GT/TS-XW, I have a feeling the pedals and the dated TH8A as the only shifter option (for consoles) hold it back. As built as the T3PA Pro pedal set and TH8A are, I despise dealing with all the screws, parts, and plates to mess with either. Nonetheless, the new wheel base looks cool! Should've been a T-AC wheel instead for PS4 though since we know which game is closer to "The Real Driving Simulator"... haha

paul_wev and Lewisxbone like this.
  12. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I had a tx (broke 2 times) before the fanatec. I wouldnt never step back

paul_wev and Lewisxbone like this.
  13. Pip_-72-

Pip_-72- Gamer

How is it going after the update?

14. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Hi pip,

After the update the ability to move up, down, left, right, forward and backwards and Tilt angle enables me to set it just as I want it.

Annoyingly I seem to have to do this every time even though I've saved the set up for that car at that track - still, better to have the option and it not save than not have the option.

Field of view - I have mine set at 64%, I used an online calculator. Again has to be set every time. I wish the fov setting in the master menu would allow me to set at 64 instead of maxing out at 60.

I still don't get how we have the same set up but you use a fov in the 90's?
    The gap between our fov settings is far more than preference - one of us is wrong!!!

That was the long answer. Short answer is - I love it post update

Pip_-72- likes this.
  15. Pip_-72-

Pip_-72- Gamer

Good to hear... Need some pics though!?!
    The differences may be to do with aspect ratios (dunno) . I'm sure/not sure that keystone adjustments make a difference when projecting onto a curve... Again I don't really know... I do know that if you're achieving as much immersion as me, then we are both doing it right.

paul_wev likes this.
  16. hiphei_finland

hiphei_finland Hardcore Simmer

20170828_113810.jpg
    -SIMETIK Cockpit K2
    -FANATEC CSL Elite Racing Wheel
    -FANATEC CSL Elite Load Cell
    -FANATEC ClubSport Formula Carbon
    -FANATEC ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5

olevet, cave, Fbrg90 and 7 others like this.
  17. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Vallteri and Kimi have a new competitor. Nice setup and probably more reliable then one of the RedBulls....

18. hiphei_finland

hiphei_finland Hardcore Simmer

Maybe a little better than the old one....wheel stand pro and armchair.:D

StyleF1re, BrainsBush and paul_wev like this.
  19. StyleF1re

@BrainsBush
    ahahahaa ouch! Pulling for Ferrari this year btw...

@hiphei_finland
    That's definitely not just a "little" better. But yeah, respect! Just had to make me a bit more jealous though showing off the Fanatec products like that.

-----

Oh, and can anyone shed some light onto direct drive wheels or even the CronusMAX? Was looking into a Fanatec CS 2.5 base, only to find out they have a DD wheel base dropping later this year. That would then be followed up down the road by improved versions of their CS pedals and shifter. Man, this is all getting too crazy to even think about!

hiphei_finland likes this.
  20. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

More Fanatec stuff. :)

CSL Elite Racing wheel
    Clubsport V3 pedals
    Clubsport Shifter SQ 1.5
    32 inch 1080p monitor[​IMG]

cave, Dresden, flyingcarrot and 4 others like this.