1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 (SOLVED) Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC PSN Issue (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

We've had a few reports this morning that the Porsche Pack Volume 1 DLC isn't downloading for free, for those who own the Season Pass. We are investigating the issue and will let you know when we have an update to share!

Thanks for making us aware and we appreciate your patience :)

- AC_CM505

EDIT - Hi everyone! We believe the issue has now been resolved... If our Season Pass players now attempt to download the Porsche Pack after updating to v 1.09, you should be able to download it for free! :) Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience :(

UPDATE - Hi everyone! For those who are based in North America, South America and Canada, the Porsche Pack will be available to download tomorrow! (1/12/16) We apologize for the inconvenience! :(

ingrobny and davidjohngibbons like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics (SOLVED) Motec log file empty (was, most of it still is though) Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer name search does not work and more (SOLVED) Jun 22, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk (Solved) May 6, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC crashed after updating (solved) Aug 26, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues (SOLVED) HTC Vive using Xbox 360 Controller issue? Apr 1, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues (SOLVED) Handicapped user asking help Mar 12, 2017
    General modding discussion (solved) Issue creating RPM bar with RPM_Serie command, need help Dec 27, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues (solved) AC not starting in Oculus Rift Dec 20, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Freeze Only in Multiplayer (solved) Nov 25, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues DLC cars sound bug (Solved) Aug 26, 2016
    General modding discussion What i need for my mod car to make it work in game? (Solved) Jul 4, 2016
    General modding discussion How do I set priority correctly? (solved) May 28, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues (SOLVED) Weather slider dissapeared on single player modes since 1.5.7 Apr 12, 2016
    Sounds modding (Solved) Still major sound errors on my end (cars remain silent) Mar 25, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres How to make f6 camera views? (solved) Sep 13, 2015

3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Im patience. But, you choose the Porsche pack to have this issue? Many people is going to have a hearth atack :D

nate, Greg7272 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I skipped work for this eish...lol

Greg7272 likes this.
  5. campodicasa

campodicasa Rookie

So, I'm not the only one with this problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Also the in game news section does not display update info. Only the info about version 1.03.

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup....season pass owner here... and after update the DLC isn't still not free to download...

Man...that sucks after waiting for the first Porsche Pack more than a month after his release on PC..

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

You don't need to download it, it will automatically download and install with the update for season pass owners.

8. I'm just itching to play this and stream

9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

No it doesn't... have the update already..

Larryf1951 likes this.
  10. Theres an issue where it isn't downloading after the update and when you search PSN the Porsche Pack is not free for Season Pass users

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're sorry this has happened! :( Our team are looking into the issue and we will give you more info as soon as we can!

Donnced2 likes this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup it's quite sad....was full hyped to try out those beauty's...
    Hopefully it will be fixed during this day..
    Thanks for the reply anyway

13. I just hope we don't have to wait till the Xbox version gets there update before this realigns like the Japanese Pack. Been watching the PC users enjoy these cars for far too long :p

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Be rest assured, as soon as we have more info, we'll update you guys!

Kembro and Jan Duin like this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We believe the issue has now been resolved... If our Season Pass players now attempt to download the Porsche Pack after updating to v 1.09, you should be able to download it for free! :) Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience :(

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  16. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Confirmed! Thnx!

gabriel2706 likes this.
  17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know! :) Much appreciated!

RSP_Figuur84 likes this.
  18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks! that was a real hotfix :p;)

Great! And good job with the update guys! Love to have tyre pressure /temperature /degradation hud app...
    And sounds niceeee

19. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Where are you guys downloading the Porsche pack from exactly? I can't find it in the Psn store and in the game it says "this content cannot be selected at this time"?

Larryf1951 likes this.
  20. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Go to the game in the ps4 menu, instead of starting the game, go down with your d-pad, select 'PlayStation store' at the bottom.

21. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Hmm strange it's not there either, maybe it"ll be released at a later time for me. My region is East Coast US btw